In Progress Game Freezing after freeing family

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
game is crashing except it does that after the execution and talking to Radagos, at world map - I can still acess to menu, can exit the game/main menu/save (except it actually not saving), click to pause/speed time, but all map is on pause, music is playing.
Tried at least 5 times

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Having the same issue here.

The game kinda freezes after the execution and sparing Radagos. I can access menus by mouse clicks (hot keys not working) and can exit the game/main/save but not actually save etc. Not sure what to do to proceed the campaign.

Im not running any mods, playing the game vanilla. I'll send a save file.

Having the same issue here.

The game kinda freezes after the execution and sparing Radagos. I can access menus by mouse clicks (hot keys not working) and can exit the game/main/save but not actually save etc. Not sure what to do to proceed the campaign.

Im not running any mods, playing the game vanilla. I'll send a save file.

Okay I managed to get past the freeze by loading up my save again and then clearing out the 2 sidequests I had in my log that both had the hideout as a point of interest. After clearing it I did the hideout to save my family and I got past the freeze.

Having a similar freezing issue as described here, but it is related to an in progress "Lord Needs Horses" with a random troop asking for horses once a siege is finished when a part of an army. Had to back out of the army to avoid this freezing issue.

Back
Top Bottom