Resolved Game crashes when trying to leave the trading screen

Users who are viewing this thread

As the title says, basically whenever I click okay or cancel after entering the trading screen the game crashes, doesn't make a difference if I buy anything or just leave straight away the game always crashes, tried it in 5 or 6 different places, towns and villages, and the result is always the same.

Same issue here, This is after I took the quest to buy 7 swords for a thug gang, are you doing the same quest?

Same issue here, This is after I took the quest to buy 7 swords for a thug gang, are you doing the same quest?
i have that same quest and also have this same issue. i cannot even open and close my inventory as it crashes upon closing. so many quests causing crashes ive been playing nonstop since release and have had to restart 5 times.... guess i have to restart a 6th time

think i might play multiplayer for few days until the crashes calm down. multiplayer wasnt so bad in the beta so it should be ok in EA too.theres only so many times i can stand restarting campaign in one day and recreating my character and progress

However, I have the weapon quest too but not sure if its related going to go back and fail the quest and see what happens. Here is some more info below.

Issue already reported: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/game-crash-when-pressing-done-after-battle.397019/

“Same, whenever I press done in the trade window or inventory screen the game freezes and crashes.

I started a new game and it went away but started up again.

Possible reason: I noticed that in each of my games I started the crashes begin when you reach clan tier 1. Not sure if thats the reason, just something I noticed.”

Do you have a quest to give an NPC X number of weapons (crossbows, swords, etc)? I had the same issue and I waited for this quest to time out. Afterwards the crashing went away (tentatively).

Back
Top Bottom