Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-12-18_03.19.06_f292fb6869c1546924ccf70d91934481

Arietyom

Recruit
Summary: Since the most recent update, the game crashes every time I try to enter certain bandit hideouts. The crash is consistent at a Mountain Bandit Hideout between Arromanc and Mot. I've tried doing the fight while on a quest, and not on a quest, having companions do the quest. None of that changes the crash. The crash occurs the instant the loading screen for the scene starts. I've had the crash occur on other saves too, but when its happend on other saves it is for other mountain bandit locations that I cannot reproduce due to the autosaves being too long in the past.
How to Reproduce: Attack the mountain bandit camp between Arromanc and Mot.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats or mods.
Scene Name (if related): I dont know the scene name, but it is the Mountain Bandit hideout between the Vlandian villages of Arromanc and Mot.
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A.
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3080
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i9-10850k
RAM: Dual Channel 16gb 3200 MHz
Motherboard: Z490-A Pro
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
hi, i'm facing similar issue and unable to complete the main conquest. Whenever i enter Hideout tab shows "Application faced a problem" and shuts down. I'm not using any mods yet.It gave me this crash info--->
Crash info -
2024-02-01_19.23.11_31545073a2990fd4b3697025acf9110b

I was able to fix this issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the game entirely. I think there must have been an issue when I updated the game, as I've had the installed since they first launched the early access of it on steam.

Back
Top Bottom