Resolved Game crashes/freezes after a map changes in TDM/Siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Hello, i have the exact same problem with new battle mode. I also bought the game from epic games store. This is so annoying and frustrurating. Game froze up when the game ends and when i connect while its on warm up session. Also when a game ends it kicks me to main screen of multiplayer phase without going to next map idk if its supposed to do this. All of this problems accurred while on custom servers battle mode. And my freezing problem is excatly like the original post.

Battle mode is not officially released and we have some fixes for the Battle Mode in the works.
No i have purchased ^^again^^ in steam instead of epic store and now multiplayer works perfectly fine. Epic games store is broken. I love this game so i didnt mine buying it second time for support(and able to play the game). So if there is anyone out there having the same issue just buy steam version thats the only way to fix this problem right now. And as i searching for a solution i saw a thread from a year ago at the turkish taleworlds forum with same bug so there is no one trying to solve it atm i guess.

No i have purchased ^^again^^ in steam instead of epic store and now multiplayer works perfectly fine. Epic games store is broken. I love this game so i didnt mine buying it second time for support(and able to play the game). So if there is anyone out there having the same issue just buy steam version thats the only way to fix this problem right now. And as i searching for a solution i saw a thread from a year ago at the turkish taleworlds forum with same bug so there is no one trying to solve it atm i guess.
It definetly isnt because of the Epic Store, I've talked with some people with the same issue and they use Steam, maybe it has something to do with the files you've installed and that's why its working fine, but like I've said, I've confirmed that it hasn't got anything to do with the Store. Even though Epic is trash for many other reasons and I dont recommned buying this game there (specially because Taleworlds doesnt support the modding community over there...). Nonetheless, is there any news on this? I'm still experiencing this problem @MArdA TaleWorlds

Huh Hello, I'm back asking you guys to please tell me what is going on with this. Everytime there's more than 20/30 people playing in a server this crash happens. Its getting really annoying, specially since now I can enjoy a battle mode but this crash just won't allow me to play. Has someone even looked into it? Something? Anything?

Back
Top Bottom