Resolved game crashes e1.4.3 (on version 1.4.2 everything works)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.

In the meantime, it would help us better if you can post your computer specs and if you upload the config and rgl_log files as asked here and as the original poster did.

*the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"
*the engine_config.txt file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"

You can upload these at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
Will it be a problem, if the logs will be on Russian lang? Cause my Windows version has only Russian language, and I'm afraid the log will have the same lang.

Will it be a problem, if the logs will be on Russian lang? Cause my Windows version has only Russian language, and I'm afraid the log will have the same lang.
Hi, upload the files and state your username on the description box with the link to this thread, and I will check the logs and ask the developers if it will be an issue.

Same for me.

Version: e1.4.3
Installed community changes: None
Computer specifications:
GPU: GTX 980Ti
Processor: i7-6700K
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
Storage Device: SSD; Samsung 850 Evo 256GB

sent log files to http://upload.taleworlds.com with a link on this topic

Hi, upload the files and state your username on the description box with the link to this thread, and I will check the logs and ask the developers if it will be an issue.
Done.

PC specs:

Intel Pentium CPU G4620 @ 3,70 Ghz 3,70 Ghz
16 Gb RAM
GeForce GTX 1050Ti, 4 Gb VRAM.
HDD

Upload submited:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
Processor: i5-4570 3,2 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR3, 1600 MHz, CAS Latency 11
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-HD3
Storage Device (HDD / SSD):STD2000DM001-1CH164

I've uploaded the rgl_log, rgl_log_errors, engine_config.txt files.
My specs are at post #5 in the thread and in the spoiler below.
computer specifications:
GPU: GTX 670
Processor: i5-3570K
RAM: 16 GB DDR3, 1600 MHz, CAS Latency 9
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Storage Device 1 (HDD / SSD): SSD; Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, location of Windows install and Bannerlord steam library
Storage Device 2 (HDD / SSD): HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB, location of main Steam install

I'm in a similar situation. The game crashes whenever I try to start a new game.

How to play: Whenever selecting custom battle or when trying to start a new game. Character creation works but when I try to continue from the difficulty selection screen the game crashes. The game also crashed when attempting to access the Saved Games list but deleting my saves using Windows Explorer fixed that particular issue.
Version: e1.4.3
Installed community changes: None, at first I had BannerPaste but I then deleted it and continue to run into the same issue.
computer specifications:
GPU: GTX 670
Processor: i5-3570K
RAM: 16 GB DDR3, 1600 MHz, CAS Latency 9
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Storage Device 1 (HDD / SSD): SSD; Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, location of Windows install and Bannerlord steam library
Storage Device 2 (HDD / SSD): HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB, location of main Steam install

EDIT: I'd like to add another crash to the list and ask if you guys have encountered similar.
If you go to the Options menu and in the Video section choose Exposure Adjustment, does your game crash as well there? Mine does. So the list of crashes so far for me are: Custom Battle, entering Campaign after Character creation, entering Saved Games with older saved games present, and attempting to change the Exposure setting from the Options menu. All this in the 1.4.3 patch, I was able to play the game in 1.4.2
Yes, my game do crash if i try to change the expousure setting

Back
Top Bottom