Version number
e1.5.8.264172
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Bejorn

Recruit
Summary: Every 2 to 3 battles I play, the game crashes just before I'm about to reach the victory screen, especially in big battles with 400+ size armies on each side. It even crashes in safe mode.
How to Reproduce: Win big battles with or without safe mode on it dos not matter.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Cant' upload from my from my local files?
Computer Specs:
GPU: Ge Force GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version: Game ready driver 461.92
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Don't remember which one is which I think it's installed on my samsung SSD

I have read around on the forums and there has been talk about a crash uploader, I have never been promted to upload any crashes. The game just freezes and I have to restart steam to get it running again. I have also read that some people have crashes during battle with motion blur on. For me it does not matter, I have tried standing still and it does not help.

It's quite frustrating to have to play several difficult battles two or three times because of crashes, my nerves can't handle it!

*edit: Spelling and full version listed.

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom