Need More Info Game bugged after diplomacy while I was sieging

Users who are viewing this thread

BreadKrumb

Recruit
While sieging and resolving an encounter by turning the one attacking you to your side through diplomacy the game gets stuck on the siege screen but the menu where you can abandon the siege is gone and whenever I press any button or click anything on the screen I get forced into the same dialogue with the guy that joined my side. where he says something like "It's been a while your highness" and my only option is 'click to continue'. The dialogue loads three times as well.

The diplomacy also put my influence at -178, don't know if that's a bug or intended.

Whenever I load the save I have to do that same dialogue three times before I even get into the siege menu.

The version of the game where the bug happened.
The Dialogue I have to do three times whenever I load the save or press anything on the map
Picture of the siege screen where you can see the negative influence and settlement

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom