Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

dude... trust me, it's gonna be freaking epic!

The map itself looks better than ever and there is just so much more about this mod that I am not allowed to talk about yet! :grin:

haha it is probably better that you don't know, I have to live with the knowledge everyday... waiting patiently with everyone else.. I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!

Yes, but you keep telling us that it is great without showing us that it is great, so as we anticipate its greatness, we don't get the leisure of not anticipating it like you.

THE ANTICIPATION HURTS, OH THE PAIN!

LibSpit said:
I know!! mostly right now it is just words on paper and magic in compy's head!!

Well, break out the whips and nerf bats so that some of that magic can flow OUT of Compy's head, down into his hands, and from there into reality!

There was 666 comments  :twisted: anywho just wanted to know how's it goin? also wanted to say my love for this mod has been reborn and now that i know more i won't be an imperial supporter in my new game. :grin: Just keep up the good work v 4.0 sounds epic from what we've heard so far I'd like to say thanks to comp for making such a great mod!

Okay. So here I go. Started playing SOD: Warlords module windowed. Waited at the first loading screen (before the main menu), finished. I started a new game, and stuck at the load screen (Where the tips show up) with "Launching game..." below. Waited for about 5 minutes. Still in that screen, with "Finished." below, and WTH!!! The framerate is 0.00 fps! I don't know what to do next, so I decided to close the game, connect my modem to the internet, then make this post. HELP ME!!! :evil:

You'll have to wait longer then that. The game is actually working in the background it is just setting up the eco. because of the way Native works it takes a long way for the game to setup up when you click new game. This stuff is changed in the next version.

Now, I tried that again, and now it shows blank screen. And anyway, for a note, I currently have V 1.153. Do patching to 1.158 helps?

the patch version shouldn't matter, the loading of a new game just takes time depending on hardware, most usually say around 5 minutes, but some have said as long as 30

Hello, i became a Vassal of King Ragnar from the Kingdom of Nords and i got no noble banner.
How can I fix this?

With best regards

PS: I use the TC-Version 3.92F3

One time (I dont know if it was this mod) I accidentally closed out of the prompt when it asked me to pick a banner and there was no way, in-game, for me to fix it.

I just restarted (Yes, it was worth a restart without a banner lol)

Well i just loaded the savegame and it didn't help, no banner selection appeared but it also didn't appear in the first place, i have sworn my oath and afterwards no banner selection screen appeared.

It could be a bug, this version of the mod was built to test the kingdom mechanics, and some times problems and bugs appear in vassalage situations, I don't know if starting a new game will guarantee you better luck next time or not.. I have never played SOD:W as a vassal so I don't know..

Back
Top Bottom