Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it worth starting a new game? I'm not asking for a release date but would I have time to start one and finish it within, lets say, three months?

Why don't you make libspit a moderator on this module's forum since he is always active and responding to people's questions and he made some of the stickies on the forum aswell so he did alot of effort to help this mod..

Gambino said:
Why don't you make libspit a moderator on this module's forum since he is always active and responding to people's questions and he made some of the stickies on the forum aswell so he did alot of effort to help this mod..
He politely declined.

Can U tell us more about the mercenary contract ?
About their features .
About how much they cost .
About how many troops I can acquire .
Is it already implemented on the game .
And so on .
It would be really great for me if U give some informations or ideas about it . :grin: .

Btw . Im a big fan of ur mod and U aswell . Hahahaha . XD .

I'm glad you like the mod but currently I'm putting all of my attention into "Caribbean!" at the moment. When I get the chance I'll show off a few of the things I'm doing in the new build of SoDW.

when do U think version 4 will be released ?
Is there any exact date base on Ur computation ?
On what month ? This june , july , august , september etc ?
Pls dont be mad .
I just wanna know . Pls .
Im just excited ! Yeah . XD .

-unknown said:
when do U think version 4 will be released ?
Is there any exact date base on Ur computation ?
On what month ? This june , july , august , september etc ?
Pls dont be mad .
I just wanna know . Pls .
Im just excited ! Yeah . XD .
This is info I won't know until I'm ready to release; I'm not a big company with a publisher... just an individual.

Also as far as Caribbean is concerned it seems that my work has died down there so I'll be continuing my mod Full-time until they need my help.

Hoooorraaaayyy ! XD .
That sounds Great .
I guess its ur tym now to focus to ur very own mod . Rock on Dude . ROCK ON ! XD
Hope U can focus now .
And I really mean it .

Cant wait now . Im so excited . :grin: .
But lemme ask again .
What will be ur next release ? Is it a patch ?
What version is it ? Version 4 ?
Hope U can give us some hint . :grin: .

As has been mentioned MANY times before..... oh so many... OH SO MANY!!!!!! :razz:

The game is being reworked from the ground up to be completely different, and in essence almost brand new (even from a TW vanilla code point of view), so we could call it 4.0 or we could go back to a pre 1.0 number for the next release, bottom line is the number doesn't really matter, it will have many features (or at least the starting points of many features) that are not mentioned in any feature list thus far published, part of the reason for this is that we have many features in development that compy is confident we can do, and that he knows he can code, but we don't know how this will effect game performance, so until they are coded and working, we don't know if they are viable.

In some instances it is about 'firing' code constantly and at different moments, rather than having all scripts firing at once and causing a drop in performance as the computer grinds its way through loads of scripts all at the same moment.

Suffice to say... something is coming to Panovosa... something no warband play has ever witnessed.... somethng that could change the course of history forever... [cue smoke machine]

mother_of_god_by_rober_raik-d4cw2di.png

I've been waiting for years, am still very excite.

Question: Where does one partake in the praise/prayers of the mod in hopes that it will be released before 2019?

Back
Top Bottom