Users who are viewing this thread

Asurawk

Recruit
2 autumn in my all save is frezz and crash for all save.

o3ss.png

check your quests, do you have the quest "Army of Poachers"?

If you do, try this:

I got this same bug too, I took the quest near midnight for a town a little far, with the quest being due that same midnight- I couldn't make it to the town in time before the day ended, game crashed before getting there. Village wasn't raided - I was just outside of riding distance.

Fix? Turn on Cheat Mode on Documents/Bannerlord/engine_config to 1 instead of 0. Save it. Reload the game.

Then, control click right next to the village targetted - you should be able to interact with it before the day's end and fulfill the quest.

If you do, try this:

I got this same bug too, I took the quest near midnight for a town a little far, with the quest being due that same midnight- I couldn't make it to the town in time before the day ended, game crashed before getting there. Village wasn't raided - I was just outside of riding distance.

Fix? Turn on Cheat Mode on Documents/Bannerlord/engine_config to 1 instead of 0. Save it. Reload the game.

Then, control click right next to the village targetted - you should be able to interact with it before the day's end and fulfill the quest.

Andrew2401 Yes i have the quest, i dont understand.... i active the cheat mode turn 1 is reset 0 after the reload game.

should I click or after? right click on the NPC in the village at the top right?

EDIT :

Go through the Hideout that I try to make it bug, when I launch it it loads me endlessly without triggering anything ........ I leave them like that but now that you say yes that's it who all bug......

Last edited:

If you do, try this:

Ok, i can get to the city now but the issue im having is that the place is currently raised... any cheat modes to bring that back to life just so i can pass this?

Back
Top Bottom