france

Users who are viewing this thread

Seff said:
Bulle said:
Gay!

On a more serious note, it is said that men enjoy getting it in the bum due to the proximity of the prostate gland to the rectum, it's called the male g-spot.
It's also said that women enjoy being tied down and having clamps put on their **** - or maybe tastes differ?

Haven't you talked to me in the past?

Now we must find a place where three roads meet.

Let us see who is the Niðingr.

FrisianDude said:
H--holmgang? You lout, you barbarian! This is a gentleman! A duel by sabre or with the pistol would be fitting.

I am sorry, I was too busy yawning. We solve this like real men, no pansy antics.

Folthrik said:
abandonthread.gif

Hah! Beat Magorian! :twisted:

Aw! No fair!

Úlfheðinn said:

FrisianDude said:
H--holmgang? You lout, you barbarian! This is a gentleman! A duel by sabre or with the pistol would be fitting.

I am sorry, I was too busy yawning. We solve this like real men, no pansy antics.

Pansy? How many shields are being used in holmgang and how many in a proper duel? That's right. Three- zero. Besides, the opponent is firing a pistol at you in a duel, not just swinging some oddly designed cutlery!

FrisianDude said:
Úlfheðinn said:

FrisianDude said:

Pansy? How many shields are being used in holmgang and how many in a proper duel? That's right. Three- zero. Besides, the opponent is firing a pistol at you in a duel, not just swinging some oddly designed cutlery!

A shame. You leave me no choice.

”You’re not the like of a man, and not a man in your chest!”

Try giing to a nightclub, ask a guy if he would help you experiment within your comfort zone.( whether if you want to just kiss etc)

If you like it, you are either gay or bi.

Edit: I now think you are a troll...

Bulle said:
Seff said:
Bulle said:
Gay!

On a more serious note, it is said that men enjoy getting it in the bum due to the proximity of the prostate gland to the rectum, it's called the male g-spot.
It's also said that women enjoy being tied down and having clamps put on their **** - or maybe tastes differ?
Have you tried anything up your bum? No?
I had a girl sneak a finger into my butt once. It was neither exciting nor pleasant.

The Mercenary said:
Seff said:
Bulle said:
Gay!

Haven't you talked to me in the past?
What makes you think I'm talking about you?

...Oh. Heheh.

EDIT: typo.

Earl_of_Rochester said:
Dear forum,

I've got a problem.

You know when you've got the turtle's head & you really, really need to do a dump & you know it's gonna be a biggy? Then you get to the bog & you extrude your turd in an eye-watering manner & yes, just as you suspected, it was a biggy! Then you wipe your ass & pull your pants up & then you think "Aaahhhh, that was good" & you feel all satisfied & fulfilled. Then you leave the bog with a jaunty spring in your step & feel ready to face any challenges that the day might throw at you.

Well, my question is, do you get the same feeling if you've just had an ass buggering? I mean, when you think about it, you've got this thing in your rectum which has got to be at least as uncomfortable as a big log & then when the person doing the buggering has finished his business the thing is removed & the rectum should feel some relief. What's worrying me is, if the after-effects of an anal shafting is as pleasurable as a good poo then am I a closet sponge? Has it happened to you?

The problem is, I can't put this to the test because to do so would definitely make me gay! Even if my theory proved to be wrong & I didn't enjoy the experience at all, my anus would have been defiled and once defiled it cannot be undefiled. It's OK for chicks because they love that sort of thing & can have bum love all day without transgressing the sexual boundary. How will I cope? Have I caught the gay?  :eek:

What are your thoughts?

Yours worryingly,

~EoR

The definition of homosexuality does not specify anything about the parts of the body a person find sexual gratification. There are two things that make a person homosexual: One, falling in love with someone of the same sex and only the same sex. Two, finding sexual gratification from the same sex, and only the same sex.
Being stimulated in the anus makes you as much a homosexual as someone who likes their ears being bit while in cloitus.
Some men like having their partners shove a finger into their rectum to stimulate the prostate gland. It doesn't matter really what one's sexual orientation is, if the parts of a person's body where they find sexual gratification are stimulated, they would feel that way whatever the sex of the person touching them.

Úlfheðinn said:
Earl_of_Rochester said:
ComingWinter said:
Earl_of_Rochester said:
I would be most exceedingly obliged if you could offer me any of your invaluable advice, gentlemen.

You're a prick. Go away.

I bite my thumb at you sir.

~EoR

There is but one solution that remains to quell this disagreement!

HOLMGANG!

American translation

Comingwinter- **** you %$#@%

Earl- *Throws down Comingwinters gang*

Úlfheðinn- *Driveby*

I believe the fact that taking the browns to the superbowl makes you think of getting buggered means that you perhaps are gay

Lord Kehm said:
Úlfheðinn said:
Earl_of_Rochester said:
ComingWinter said:
Earl_of_Rochester said:
I would be most exceedingly obliged if you could offer me any of your invaluable advice, gentlemen.

You're a prick. Go away.

~EoR

HOLMGANG!

American translation

Úlfheðinn- *Driveby*

He did nothing of the sort to me.
"I bite my thumb at you sir."
WTF?
I liked Úlfheðinn's reaction better. Calling him out and a pansy ass at the same time.

ComingWinter said:
Lord Kehm said:
Úlfheðinn said:
Earl_of_Rochester said:
ComingWinter said:
Earl_of_Rochester said:

You're a prick. Go away.

~EoR

HOLMGANG!

American translation

Úlfheðinn- *Driveby*
"I bite my thumb at you sir."
WTF?

Romeo and Juliet- Shakespeare, Act 1 Scene 1.

Magorian Aximand said:
If you're using windows, you don't get a common sense checker. It wouldn't be able to handle it.
As... opposed to...

[me=Raz]Takes a deep sigh*[/me]

.. Mac?

Back
Top Bottom