france

Users who are viewing this thread

It just seems violently unnatural to me, straight people disgust me.

The common theory that i have been told is thet the 'gay gene' is actually a conglomeration of different genes already found widespread in the human populace, you are just 'unlucky' if these genes 'turn' on'.

And as far as I know, therapy is widely discredited and is voiced to be more harmful to the person than their 'lifestyle'.

Kobrag said:
It just seems violently unnatural to me, straight people disgust me.

The common theory that i have been told is thet the 'gay gene' is actually a conglomeration of different genes already found widespread in the human populace, you are just 'unlucky' if these genes 'turn' on'.

And as far as I know, therapy is widely discredited and is voiced to be more harmful to the person than their 'lifestyle'.

I think it's strange that a woman's body disgusts you, but that could be related to some event, a certain sexual experience as you mentioned? I'm straight, and while I'm not attracted to men, I'm not repulsed by a man's body (unless that person genuinely is repulsive :shock: ).

There seems to be a misconception that gays have gay children and straight people have straight children, not the case people. A gay man is not more likely to have a child that is gay than a straight man, it's more of a percentage chance in everyone to have that "deviation" (which sounds negative, but just means that it differs from the norm.)

AWdeV said:
A gay man would be, on average, less likely to have gay kids.

I'm saying that the percentage chance of any children he may get (either through scientific means or perhaps sexual confusion) to be gay, should not differ from the percentage chance of a straight man.

Of course gay men have less kids, that's pretty obvious. :lol:

With all my gay friends who decide to adopt/co-conceive children (through donation or consent with another couple), I have never met any children who are gay to be honest. Either via social influence and pressures, or personal preference those children (teens -> early twenties) turn out pretty heterosexual in my opinion. Furthermore couples where the man has turned gay during some time within the relationship, and a divorce/separation has occurred, in this situation even if the man receives custody of the children I have also never met any children in this situation who have turned gay.

I believe that if a 'gay couple has gay kids' then that would be a direct result of parental guidance/influence/pressure, and not something that naturally comes as an influence, or a hidden truth that remerges as the children age.

Sexuality is a lifestyle choice - you definitively cannot be born with it, it is strongly influenced by psychological and mental issues. E.g. a strong male role model, predominant dependency on the male gender during childhood, or simply living in an environment dominated by the male gender (lack of mother/female figure). Remember that even though gay couples are attracted to the male gender, many uncover/realise the need of the human condition to become a parent - nurture/raise children. But this is a lifestyle choice as well, influences may be other couples with children, etc. There is no way a person can 'instantly/suddenly' turn gay; or suddenly 'realise their true sexuality/calling,' without any background, they probably considered adopting homosexuality beforehand. Bioinformatics has taught me that there is no such 'gay gene,' sexuality is purely dependent on lifestyle factors as it is a psychological and mental trait. A more distant example is murder, sadism, and pedophilia; just like sexuality which is a biochemical and hormonal attraction to the male gender, murder/sadism is a psychological attraction to people's death and suffering, and a pedophillic personality is the an attraction to the children. My point is that everything is learned, and nothing is inherent or predetermined in your genetic makeup.

Earl_of_Rochester said:
Dear forum,

I've got a problem.

You know when you've got the turtle's head & you really, really need to do a dump & you know it's gonna be a biggy? Then you get to the bog & you extrude your turd in an eye-watering manner & yes, just as you suspected, it was a biggy! Then you wipe your ass & pull your pants up & then you think "Aaahhhh, that was good" & you feel all satisfied & fulfilled. Then you leave the bog with a jaunty spring in your step & feel ready to face any challenges that the day might throw at you.
What are your thoughts?

Yours worryingly,

~EoR
I have a similar feeling when I exit the bathroom after a large number 2, but I think that's just my new-found comfort in not having a crap poking out of my hind quarters, also, seeing homosexual images or the like turns me off...quickly.
So, due to my experience, I don't believe you are gay, only happy NOT to have something going through your rectum.

pentagathus said:
How is this thread still going? T Earl aint serious.

People are discussing what it feels like to take a **** and if it makes you gay if you feel good when doing it.

I love this forum.

A_Mustang said:
If the first is true, then we must come to terms that all sexual deviations may, in fact, be not the person's choice. ergo; pedophiles, transsexual, Furries (for lack of a better), zoophiles and others I may not know of. This raises the question whether all sexual deviations should be tolerated, and if some are not, why?

This is really poor logic. Sexual relations between consenting adults who happen to be the same gender is far different than older people taking advantage of underage people.

krustypinoy said:
Sexuality is a lifestyle choice - you definitively cannot be born with it, it is strongly influenced by psychological and mental issues. E.g. a strong male role model, predominant dependency on the male gender during childhood, or simply living in an environment dominated by the male gender (lack of mother/female figure). Remember that even though gay couples are attracted to the male gender, many uncover/realise the need of the human condition to become a parent - nurture/raise children. But this is a lifestyle choice as well, influences may be other couples with children, etc. There is no way a person can 'instantly/suddenly' turn gay; or suddenly 'realise their true sexuality/calling,' without any background, they probably considered adopting homosexuality beforehand. Bioinformatics has taught me that there is no such 'gay gene,' sexuality is purely dependent on lifestyle factors as it is a psychological and mental trait. A more distant example is murder, sadism, and pedophilia; just like sexuality which is a biochemical and hormonal attraction to the male gender, murder/sadism is a psychological attraction to people's death and suffering, and a pedophillic personality is the an attraction to the children. My point is that everything is learned, and nothing is inherent or predetermined in your genetic makeup.

Of this you have no proof. However, proof is not what I want to focus on. You too made a logical error. If everything is learned, and homosexuality is due to an error in your upbringing, then it still isn't a choice.

Also, biochemical and hormonal reactions in the body are very different than a psychological disturbance. My life experiences don't send my testosterone into overdrive. How can other hormones react differently?

You are also confusing the choice to act on homosexuality with a choice to be homosexual.

A_Mustang said:
If the first is true, then we must come to terms that all sexual deviations may, in fact, be not the person's choice. ergo; pedophiles, transsexual, Furries (for lack of a better), zoophiles and others I may not know of. This raises the question whether all sexual deviations should be tolerated, and if some are not, why?
CONSENT, mother****er.  Do you understand it?  Corpses, children, and animals cannot legally consent to sex.  Transsexuals and furries are legally tolerated because both involve consent with other adults of legally sound mind.  How is this a hard thing to understand?

We know nowhere near enough about sex and gender to be able to say this.  Neurochemically and neuroanatomically, gay males share many similarities to women in ways that are not simply explainable by societal factors.  You're taking, what, a 1st level bioinformatics uni course?  Tell your professor he's currently unable to determine between "we haven't found a 'gay gene'" and "there is no gay gene" as well as one of the most basic genetic problems:most of our genes don't directly code for a trait.  Whether or not there is a gay gene has no goddamned bearing on whether homosexuality is genetically controlled or influenced. 

I bet it came out like this:

product.php

Earl_of_Rochester said:
I'm going to try & sodomise an elegant young lady this weekend!
Jesus Christ lad  :smile:

I know that at your age you probably don't talk much about sex, you just do it.
But when it comes to anal sex try talking to her about it - when she knows what you're doing, she'll be more calm about it.
And what you're doing is taking it slow and using lubricant.
You might be surprised how many women are interested in anal sex but hesitate because they don't trust the man to know what he's doing.

Adorno said:
Earl_of_Rochester said:
I'm going to try & sodomise an elegant young lady this weekend!
Jesus Christ lad  :smile:

I know that at your age you probably don't talk much about sex, you just do it.
But when it comes to anal sex try talking to her about it - when she knows what you're doing, she'll be more calm about it.
And what you're doing is taking it slow and using lubricant.
You might be surprised how many women are interested in anal sex but hesitate because they don't trust the man to know what he's doing.

You're giving him real suggestions.. without sarcasm.. wha.. why? :shock:

Back
Top Bottom