france

Users who are viewing this thread

"I did have an opportunity during my last shag with a rather chubby type, she actually agreed to do it too! But I feared for my own safety of being sucked into the gaping abyss & decided to abort the operation due to health & safety reasons.  I have regretted it ever since!"

That...was epic.Sorry,I had to post that oh,and this is a troll.

ComingWinter said:
Earl_of_Rochester said:
I would be most exceedingly obliged if you could offer me any of your invaluable advice, gentlemen.
You're a prick. Go away.

He's certainly more amusing than the average user here. For example, Amondrubee A.K.A. 3.5 Inches.

Edit: 
Gothic Knight said:
That...was epic.Sorry,I had to post that oh,and this is a troll.
Well no ****, Sherlock.

ComingWinter said:
Earl_of_Rochester said:
I would be most exceedingly obliged if you could offer me any of your invaluable advice, gentlemen.

You're a prick. Go away.
More like a dupe.

abandonthread.gif

Hah! Beat Magorian! :twisted:

Earl_of_Rochester said:
Dear forum,

I've got a problem.

You know when you've got the turtle's head & you really, really need to do a dump & you know it's gonna be a biggy? Then you get to the bog & you extrude your turd in an eye-watering manner & yes, just as you suspected, it was a biggy! Then you wipe your ass & pull your pants up & then you think "Aaahhhh, that was good" & you feel all satisfied & fulfilled. Then you leave the bog with a jaunty spring in your step & feel ready to face any challenges that the day might throw at you.

Well, my question is, do you get the same feeling if you've just had an ass buggering? I mean, when you think about it, you've got this thing in your rectum which has got to be at least as uncomfortable as a big log & then when the person doing the buggering has finished his business the thing is removed & the rectum should feel some relief. What's worrying me is, if the after-effects of an anal shafting is as pleasurable as a good poo then am I a closet sponge? Has it happened to you?

The problem is, I can't put this to the test because to do so would definitely make me gay! Even if my theory proved to be wrong & I didn't enjoy the experience at all, my anus would have been defiled and once defiled it cannot be undefiled. It's OK for chicks because they love that sort of thing & can have bum love all day without transgressing the sexual boundary. How will I cope? Have I caught the gay?  :eek:

What are your thoughts?

Yours worryingly,

~EoR

You're gayer than the Earl of Doncaster.

Fire solves all problems.

Not entirely sure how that applies here, but you'll think of something, get creative.

Orj said:
That's the most epic .gif I've ever seen.

Magorian posted it a few days ago in the funny pics and vids iirc. He was just to late to use it in a thread that got locked so he posted it there. It is pretty good. :smile:

Okay, now you can stay. Please, do stay. Make yourself comfortable. Any man who dares bite his thumb at those who act to be his foes shall have my respect.

Úlfheðinn said:
Earl_of_Rochester said:
ComingWinter said:
Earl_of_Rochester said:

You're a prick. Go away.

I bite my thumb at you sir.

~EoR

There is but one solution to this disagreement!
pfff
H--holmgang? You lout, you barbarian! This is a gentleman! A duel by sabre or with the pistol would be fitting.

Back
Top Bottom