Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread

Will 'MP Nick' display on our profiles as before? As in, when we make a post, on the left hand side. I'd rather not have to keep it in my signature or have somebody need to dig into my profile to find it.

Would be nice to have 'Best Answers' removed from the posting profile as it's not that relevant, and instead replaced with faction and MP nick as before.

Any chance you're able to see active people viewing threads/topics at some point? It's always cool to see thread activity.
Sorry, but this isn't likely to be coming back.

Will 'MP Nick' display on our profiles as before? As in, when we make a post, on the left hand side. I'd rather not have to keep it in my signature or have somebody need to dig into my profile to find it.
Possibly, it's somewhat related to getting custom titles back as separate from forum rank which I have on my list.

I didn`t see anyone say this, so i`m gonna : in mobile view, i can`t see signatures. Is this intended, does anyone else have this same issue, or is it just my mobile?

I can see them tho, but in order to see them i have to hold phone horizontaly, which is quite unpleasant, because then i see 0.5 post per screen, and my phone is 2560p. Everything is so zoomed in in vertical view, the "zoomness" of the old forum was far more comfortable.

I just noticed that the self-PMs are gone for good. Is there a way to make them work again in XenForo? I knew that a lot of people were using that for practical purposes and it was really helpful.

I just noticed that the self-PMs are gone for good. Is there a way to make them work again in XenForo? I knew that a lot of people were using that for practical purposes and it was really helpful.
That's still possible. If you leave the 'Recipients' field empty when starting a conversation/private message it'll just be yourself in it.

I didn`t see anyone say this, so i`m gonna : in mobile view, i can`t see signatures. Is this intended, does anyone else have this same issue, or is it just my mobile?

This is working as intended.

I can see them tho, but in order to see them i have to hold phone horizontaly, which is quite unpleasant, because then i see 0.5 post per screen, and my phone is 2560p. Everything is so zoomed in in vertical view, the "zoomness" of the old forum was far more comfortable.

You can request the desktop version of the site in your phone browser if you prefer to see all of the content and zoom in.

Why would you write to yourself, though?

Notes.

When you start a new conversation, there's a tick-box you can select called 'Start conversation with self?'

This is working as intended.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Ah, I see, so it's broken by design.

It would literally be completely fine to have an option to show signatures on mobile view that scale to the display width. XenForo isn't so great.

Also, just so you know, request mobile site doesn't work on iPhones with Firefox, Chrome or Safari. I just tried it on two separate iPhones and it just stayed on the mobile version. Thank you for your suggestion.

Last edited:
But then images would be skewed, overly small and just cumbersome to look at; I'd most definitely prefer a clean scrolling experience rather than bulky comments where in some cases the signature dwarfs the actual message. It makes sense for the mobile version to have the same core functionality as the desktop version without the unnecessary features to bulk up the screen (in this case the removal of signatures makes perfect sense). :smile:

Back
Top Bottom