Food Stock and Prosperity Bug ?

Users who are viewing this thread

randomuser

Recruit
Zeonica got 73k grain and 20k fish. Prosperity 5213+21, Food Stock 100+208. Garrison 200
I keep selling food to it for a while and the daily prosperity only increased from +18 to +21

Vostrum got 3k grain and 5k fish, Prosperity 8229+22, Food Stock 100+225. Garrison 430
This city got 10k grain before and the daily prosperity was +33

I don't know what's wrong with Zeonica. It looks like a bug

Got as in it has it or got like it didn't and then it obtained it? Anyway, I don't think extra food make prosperity go up, just that it will start to go down if you run out and the town is starving and the more prosperity the more food the town consumes. Caravans buy excess food for cheap and many things change prosperity growth, I don't see why it would b a bug. But if you think it is is report it:

Got as in it has it or got like it didn't and then it obtained it? Anyway, I don't think extra food make prosperity go up, just that it will start to go down if you run out and the town is starving and the more prosperity the more food the town consumes. Caravans buy excess food for cheap and many things change prosperity growth, I don't see why it would b a bug. But if you think it is is report it:
I am not sure if it is a bug so I am looking for somebody who has similar experience.

The extra food will make prosperity go up. I had a fully upgraded town with 12k+40 prosperity in my previous game. I sold like 20k grain to it.

I don't know if the town upgrade matters. I haven't finished all town upgrades in my current game . Although Zeonica has 70k grain right now, its daily prosperity seems capped at +21.

Back
Top Bottom