Financial Economy messed up ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Im just curious if anyone else is struggling with the economy now ? my castle garrison is costing me 800 gold alone . I have about 135 troops and 56 militia. in my other castle I have 78 troops and 22 militia . Here is a screenshot of all the income i have coming in, Multiple tributes, two workshops, several villages and two castles and my economy is capsizing . I win lots of battles, sell loot, raid villages and cant afford my own troops without leaving my territories unguarded .I haven't had this issue before either. Usually rolling in cash by now . This is a link to my screenshot by lightshot(couldn't figure out how to drop image up above). https://prnt.sc/vwsgvi

You have low prosperity castles. You need to do the village issues in the villages linked to your castles, and maybe appoint your brother/wife or a companion to governor. See which companion boosts prosperity growth in your castle if any as there are a lot of factors.

Every time your linked villages get raided your prosperity starts dropping like a rock and then income goes down too.

Hire a companion with high trade skill, or 3, and start caravans in different parts of the world which you're not at war with. Although I think caravans get too many horses and animals in 1.5.4, you need 1.5.5 for them to be smart enough to not nerf their own movement rate.

Im just curious if anyone else is struggling with the economy now ? my castle garrison is costing me 800 gold alone . I have about 135 troops and 56 militia. in my other castle I have 78 troops and 22 militia . Here is a screenshot of all the income i have coming in, Multiple tributes, two workshops, several villages and two castles and my economy is capsizing . I win lots of battles, sell loot, raid villages and cant afford my own troops without leaving my territories unguarded .I haven't had this issue before either. Usually rolling in cash by now . This is a link to my screenshot by lightshot(couldn't figure out how to drop image up above). https://prnt.sc/vwsgvi

You are getting almost nothing from workshops. If you find some good spots, you could get 1000 or even more just with 4 of them. Plus you are not receiving anything from caravans, take 2 or 3 of them at different locations.

Concerning castles, I rarely pay more than 400-500 on a castle’s garrison. Plus your castles villages seem like have been raided a lot.

Yeah definitely.

Oh wait you mean in the game?
Mood
Ussually castles below 1.3k prosperity aren't worth it as in some cases they can't even pay for their own garrison. Villages are also not that reliable for money, as they are not always more than say 600 to give some "fine" income, the sheep/cow/boar production gives more than usual.
Workshops got better but must be matched with the villages productions to make some proper income and other than that the tributes are either small, either there are a lot of clans in the kingdom so they need their share.

Back
Top Bottom