Users who are viewing this thread

I have been pretty bothered right now by only ever being allowed to award a fief is reward to the same 3 clans.
They are already within the clans that possess more fiefs out of my whole kingdom, with 5, 5 and 4 fiefs each.
I spent about 1000 influence to test if removing fiefs from them and awarding again, other clans would appear, as I have clans that possess 1 or 2 fiefs only, but it is always the same 3 clans.

I would like to suggest and request that we should be allowed to award a fief to any clan within our kingdom from a list with 0% votes.
If possible, I'd also like to request to be allowed to award fiefs in the possession of my clan for 0 influence cost.
And lastly, not to lose relation to clans when they lose their fief to an enemy, as that doesn't really make much sense why they'd be angry at me for an enemy kingdom attacking them. Or at least it should be WAY less negative relation and it should be mentioned in a notification, as you have to constantly check your kingdom screen to find out that a clan lost a fief and is currently mad at you.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

deGoucan Scrolls Index

Last edited:
All clan chould be in the choice, actually now the choice not make any sense.

I just got vassal title, have done nothing at war, and kings give me a castle even i not voted, than later on, i have build a big 1000 men army, destroyed 3 army, siege a city, take that, and killed few lone army after the siege who attacked me, and i'm not even in the 3 for the city, and i have 92 reputation with the kings.... just what the hell !

And agree on your other points too !

Back
Top Bottom