Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

chillboy

Regular
Summary: The stats of the better sword is fully worse than the default one, did you mean to set the default sword to be the better sword?

Its supposed to be worse... multiplayer weapons are different than the multiplayer weapons for a reason, they're too op for multiplayer use.
are you just kidding or being serious sir? How is 'better sword' option meant to be worse than the default? In that logic all the improved xxx options should all be worse than default? Including armor, horse, etc..

I meant no offense, but when in game I pick something saying better xxx I'm expecting it to be somewhat better(i.e. faster swing, more damage, longer reach, etc.) than whatever is default, the 'better sword' option for fiann is FULLY worse than the default one.

Last edited:
The same thing for Imperial 100 gold spam, the ''longer'' sword actually has the same length as the default sword, although it is still a better option since it has higher dmg and the speed is not too much lower, however the name of the perk is misleading, as imperial one handed weapons in mp are short in general, I actually wanted a longer sword but it was disappointing when I looked at the stats.

The same thing for Imperial 100 gold spam, the ''longer'' sword actually has the same length as the default sword, although it is still a better option since it has higher dmg and the speed is not too much lower, however the name of the perk is misleading, as imperial one handed weapons in mp are short in general, I actually wanted a longer sword but it was disappointing wdhen I looked at the stats.
Skirm 100 gold spam is stupid, 3 jav + 1 pila + shield + actually decent damage and reach sword, 3 runs each round, I hope they fix this too

Back
Top Bottom