Female Character Gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some issues with identity politics (possibly almost the opposite of yours), but I think you've both missed and reinforced Kentucky James' point: a blanket rejection of 'identity politics' implies a belief that the status quo is neutral to different identities and/or that society being dominated by 'white male' identity and interests is natural and universal.

No, you have missed the point. And point is that what ever your or mine opinion about this or that politics, it should not be pushed in to the game. And when it is, people that are criticizing it are right.

If you want to push identity politics then go do it in to the politic, not game industry. Players play MB to fight medieval wars, not 21st century cultural propaganda ones.

Last edited:
I have an idea where this stems from: Feminism comes out of Cultural Marxism,

tenor.gif

Which youtuber taught you about this neo nazi conspiracy theory?

This amazing source you provided linked to this:

Once again, that's your source. Which you didn't actually read, because you wouldn't write this if you had:
In the rare case that noble woman actually rode with the army, they would never fight in the battles or lead the vanguard.

Just read the whole thing; it isn't very long and Verbruggen's writing isn't as dry as a lot of other academics. If you don't actually have access to the full source (the summary is accurate, but incomplete), that is fine. But when someone asks you for your source, don't just Google something real quick and pretend like you do.

That's some seriously dishonest ****.

Conversation spiraled down and became slightly inappropriate for this on-topic board, with the enormous potential for becoming worse, thus the thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom