SP - General Feedback & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

HisEviless

Recruit
Hello Dev Team,

First, let me congratulate you on a great game while I only played it for testing purposes I have no regret of my purchase. I will be playing more once the game is more complete and I put in 50 hours ish to get a feel for the game. That said I know it is early access so I won't be posting bugs or anything here just some suggestions that can be tied together.

Town and Castle management.

I've noticed that it takes food to auto recruit the militia and you can build upgrades. However, when first entering a location through conquest there is no militia or garrison that is normal however it would be great if some sort of management option could be added to invest more growth/food into a militia so the initial build-up is faster over prosperity as well as the option to stop prosperity altogether so you can prevent starvation when for instance a farming village gets raided. See this option as a slider and a tick box you can select to stop prosperity or militia recruitment etc. And the next suggestion ties into the Garrison for the Town or Castle where you could again prevent starvation by lowering or stopping prosperity growth altogether using the same mechanic. And adding the option of having a Governor assigned that then recruits and trains the Garrison tied to his skill level of Leadership and Stewardship. Recruitment ofc costs gold so you would need to be able to add funds just like you can with boosting construction and then the cost of a Garrison as it is now translated into food consumption. To prevent exploits a Governor can for instance with low Leadership and Stewardship only train any unit 1 level up and it would take more time. As the Governor gets more Leadership and Stewardship skill he or she can speed up the training process as well as being able to train up to 2 more levels for a total of 3 levels max above recruits. This level is to prevent people from exploiting and making armies with high-quality units with relative ease. An option on perhaps what units to recruit in the form of tick boxes or relative weight to a class of let's say train 1/3rd archers and 2/3rd Infantry with no Cavalry units. That can be adjusted as the player desires.

In any case, my 2 cents on the matter, looking forward to playing the complete product in the future.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom