Experience

Users who are viewing this thread

r3nqu1zZ

Recruit
Ok.. so my question is : How to you make fast experience rather than killing ( didnt say that killing enemy troops gives experience at all but... ). Cause i play for like 2-3 days and i have level 14 or so.

Another question ( hope i wont get charged for off topic  :roll: ). -> What now ?! I have like 50 troops in my party but all random "armies" on the map just keeps running from me. Must i fight the Vassals or Kings of my enemy faction ?! Cuz that would be hard cuz they have like double my party.

r3nqu1zZ said:
Dont have enough speed  :roll:

Khergits.

They be fast.

..Ok a serious answer.

Either get a mobile force of cavalry to increase your speed (Which would still probably get outstripped by smaller parties), reduce your party size, or both.

If you're saying what you should actually do, either work towards forming your own nation by conquering a castle/city/whatever, or join a faction and become part of that. Early into your career as a vassal you may have to try and team up against enemies with other lords for fighting. However, yes, quests will help your renown and experience and make you a more formidable opponent.

1. Quests, its the only other way, but I would not call it fast.
2. Why keep a party of 50 then? if its so large others are running from you, its too large, you get less xp and renown for the battles, and you get less battles since most will just outrun you. If you are at peace with the other factions, there is no reason to keep a standing army that large, either disband half or so or go to war :smile:

If you cant take on other lord partys on your own, follow one of your allied lords, and join his battles/sieges. He will also come to your aid, if you get attacked by a common enemy while he is near.

In the meantime i have become a vassal to a lord from Vaegis Faction.

1 more thing : Where can i learn to atack with the sword cuz i cant really hit people and its kinda annoying  :???:

Cleidophoros said:
r3nqu1zZ said:
In the meantime i have become a vassal to a lord from Vaegis Faction.

1 more thing : Where can i learn to atack with the sword cuz i cant really hit people and its kinda annoying  :???:
go to nearest training field and choose sparring practice.

Yes the training field is another option ;p that way you can teach your self and your troops the art of war  :twisted:

Ok .. a new one ( i should rename the topic title  :roll: ).

Where can i get better equipment, cuz what i have is kinda sucky.. the stupid part is that i have for example an armor and it says : Selling Price : 180, and if i go to the marketplace i find the same armour seeling at about 10-11k  :shock: .

So curently i need better equipment, especialy a new bow.

Sorry for so many questions, but i just started playing  :oops:

well, theres the "official price" and what you actualy pay or get. trade skill brings them closer together. better equipment can be found in various towns

r3nqu1zZ said:
Ok .. a new one ( i should rename the topic title  :roll: ).

Where can i get better equipment, cuz what i have is kinda sucky.. the stupid part is that i have for example an armor and it says : Selling Price : 180, and if i go to the marketplace i find the same armour seeling at about 10-11k  :shock: .

So curently i need better equipment, especialy a new bow.

Sorry for so many questions, but i just started playing  :oops:

It's random. Search all the towns for what you want. But if it's money you need, while you're at the towns searching, find some tournaments and get some cash that way.

As to your previous question, no one mentioned the pathfinder skill. Make sure you have someone with it in your party, and crank that baby up, because it's quite useful. I use either myself or Deshavi.

I only have Bunduk in my party =/

I am annoyed by the fact that it takes to much time to build something in my village ( although i have level 2 engineering ) it takes like 60 days.. that`s much, its like playing 20 hours  :shock:

I wouldn't call 60 days too much time, it's more realistic that way than if you got a building in some tiny amount of time.

Not only that but 2 engineer skill isn't too terribly high.

My current EATRC party has Artimenner with 6 engineering, and that still isn't max.

Ok i have returned with another question :roll:

For example if i want to go at a siege, can i call my faction to help me ? Or must i do it all by myself ?

Another one : At level 20 with almost 80people in my army ( must make archers, most are knights ) can I besiege a castle ?

r3nqu1zZ said:
Ok i have returned with another question :roll:

For example if i want to go at a siege, can i call my faction to help me ? Or must i do it all by myself ?

Another one : At level 20 with almost 80people in my army ( must make archers, most are knights ) can I besiege a castle ?

Yes, but you must be the marshall. Tell people to follow you, and they will join you on the siege. If they are still around by the time you launch your assault, they will join in.

Yes, you can besiege a castle if you have bad enough relations with the owning faction (I think it's about -10) and at least one person with engineering skill. As to whether you can do it and succeed, it depends on your troop composition and the defenders.

Back
Top Bottom