Exercise regimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, now that you mention it I suppose missionary position is a bit more like plank than push-ups. Although upper arm strength is still a good thing to have for such positions, otherwise you just end up whining like Dryvus because it took actual effort to get laid.

Began p90x for the second time after most of the efforts of the first go faded away from not maintaining.

Can barely move my arms anymore, don't even know how many pushups I just did in that last hour  :neutral:

Kevlar said:
Began p90x for the second time after most of the efforts of the first go faded away from not maintaining.

Can barely move my arms anymore, don't even know how many pushups I just did in that last hour  :neutral:
:lol:

Ambalon said:
Kevlar said:

:lol:

You got there before I did.

So Ambalon, how long have you been strength training? /stereotype

Night Ninja said:
So Ambalon, how long have you been strength training? /stereotype
SS + GOMAD for three years now.
:razz:
Seriously, though, p90x and muscle confusion are bull****.

It's fine for what it is. I lost 40lbs of divorce weight on it. Just like anything else it is only as good as what you put into it. It's fairly limited in scope, focusing more on fat burning and looking good, rather than building a functional level of fitness. Great kick start for anyone though.

ಠ_ಠ said:
What's with P90X?  I had a friend who swore by it.

Basically something that you can do at home with little equipment. Just need time to do it and the will to keep doing it.

Kobrag said:
All those dvds, looks like a scam.

Not sure how else you would have it done since every video is basically for a seperate area of your body you work out.

Ambalon said:
Seriously, though, p90x and muscle confusion are bull****.

I'll take some before and after pics and post them up later and you can tell me how much bull**** it really is then I guess. Already done it once but didn't finish it all the way (only got to 2 months then started school).

Kevlar said:
I'll take some before and after pics and post them up later and you can tell me how much bull**** it really is then I guess. Already done it once but didn't finish it all the way (only got to 2 months then started school).
If anything, you'll lose fat. But you can do that just as easily by walking and eating less. Those don't have near the same hype and scam **** over them, though.
But please, do post the pictures and prove me right.

Must be a scam since it has made millions of dollars (think I read 500 million last time I checked). I assume you've never even tried it but seen an infomercial for it and just thought it was BS.

Aren't you the guy who bought those placebo-glasses for sore eyes after long computer sessions?
Yes you are.
Point is, you fall for scams and buzzwords; p90x is a scam.

Ad hominem, nice rebuttal.

My friend bought a pair of those glasses before I did and said they worked (which they do) then I got them. I've already done p90x once before so I know it works, I'll just have to wait 90 days to prove you wrong I guess  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom