Exercise regimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Ambalon said:
Ronan said:
I would do less reps and more sets, but only if you make the reps really heavy.
Generally, this. I was, however, under the impression that he was doing mostly pushups. That limits his options quite a lot.
Add a backpack with a few pounds. And/or raise one leg, or do decline pushups with the above options. It's easy to add more intensity.

I am doing kickbox every weekend. Two hours.

Before I started uni I did a ton of fitness and running and american football. (3 years ago)

Still weigh rougly the same even though the only muscles I exercise during the week are my beer drinking muscles.

The easiest way to lose fat is to cause your body to use more calories than it takes in.

So if your daily calorie intake consists of 2500, and your usage is 2400, you will be gaining weight, same works for the other.
When you take less calories than what you spend, your body naturally starts to turn fat into energy and you begin the weight losing process...
Don't do diets, instead change your diet.

Don't eat ANY sweets (mars bars, snickers), don't drink sodas. Instead replace sodas with water, and replace sweets with a good belly rub and a reminder about what your goal is.
Sweets are useless and just have immense amounts of calories, for no real reason..

So basically.

Five steps:

1. No more unhealthy amounts of chocolate.
2. No more sodas
3. No more beer
4. Start using your calories (by doing anything really.. I would advise copious amounts of sexual activity)
5. Eat protein rich foods and vegetables. You will get your carbs from vegetables.. no need for bread, biscuits, spaghetti and similar things.

Hold onto these rules, and the more you do step 4, the less you will have to torture yourself by not eating really tasty food.. I reckon in a month you will look great (if you take step 4 really seriously)

Mhmm, I'd rather reduce than totally remove everything, but that's because I love almost everything you mentionned in your post.

This is why I said, the more you lose calories by being active the greater the difference will be between calorie intake and usage.
And the quicker you will lose fat... so a month without those things is a good bargain for a more fit body..
By just lowering the intake of the things I mentioned, you will slow the process down and make the torture longer :wink:

That's the usual rule, but there are other factors. It's where you are getting the calories you eat as well as your caloric intake. (Being skinny means very little if you aren't eating healthy)

memes-have-you-had-your-morning-exercise.jpg

Back
Top Bottom