Exercise regimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Night Ninja said:
Opting to ignore both in favour of Keyboard Warrior, eh? :razz:
Because SS and p90x are the only alternatives, of course.  :razz:
Anyway, you're not supposed to be on SS+GOMAD for a long time.

What are you on then? The popped collar and orange dye programme? I did ask what programme you were on. :razz:

You aren't even supposed to be on GOMAD if you can't find raw milk/are lactose intolerant.

Night Ninja said:
You aren't even supposed to be on GOMAD if you can't find raw milk/are lactose intolerant.
Of course you can't drink a gallon of milk a day if you are lactose intolerant.  :razz:
'Nyway, GOMAD is for hardgainers.

Split my workout on A (chest/biceps), B(back/triceps) and C (legs/shoulders) days. Currently doing it ABCABCx. In the future I might change it to ABCxAxBC. CBA to post what exercises on which day. :razz:

Doing a 4-day split: chest/tri's, back/bi's, shoulders/traps, legs with some grip strength exercises thrown in- a few hundred reps each hand :wink:.

Joking aside, I do real low rep gripwork with grippers, sledge hammers and stuff.

100_0287%255B1%255D.JPG

Was just thinking about getting some more cinder blocks.
Was going to make a pair of rigs to use them for farmers walks, but shoot yeah, I can slip them *****es on the bar as well. $1.40 for 38# sure beats $1/lb plates.

Judging from the picture, when going up, your arms travel over your knees? How can that be more comfortable than having them go either side of your legs?

Well, my knees don't bend straight forward when I stand like that. Feet are at about 45deg.

I don't use the same grip every time, switch it up wide, middlin, and narrow. As far as my feets go, I feel unbalanced full sumo and narrow smashes my nuts.

Here's my plan:eat three times a day,do not eat after 6 o'clock,do exercises everyday,not miss a day,that's all.I guarantee,you'll have result in 3 months.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom