Execution questions

Users who are viewing this thread

1 -- If I execute a mercenary, will it have the same negative effect on relations that executing a lord has?

2 -- If I execute some Khuzaiti lords that were hitting my holdings, will the execution relationship penalty be applied to just Khuzaiti lords, or will lords from other factions get pissed off, too.

3 -- Will executions of enemies cause me to lose relationship with my vassals or with my own town and village notables?

Thanks.

If I execute a mercenary, will it have the same negative effect on relations that executing a lord has?
Yes
If I execute some Khuzaiti lords that were hitting my holdings, will the execution relationship penalty be applied to just Khuzaiti lords, or will lords from other factions get pissed off, too.
Depends on personality,relations and friendships
Will executions of enemies cause me to lose relationship with my vassals or with my own town and village notables?
If your lords are friends with enemy lords and they have a good personality yes but notables don't lose relation on executions

If this is true it must be a change because I have absolutely tanked notable relations by executing lords they like, but it was in very early versions.
That was probably due to gaining decitful but in current bannerlord I haven't seena nything of the sorts could be the old notables dying or being lost though so I dont notice much

Back
Top Bottom