Everything wrong with throwing weapons in 60 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Well most of them just run straight at you. If you are unlucky and miss you will die to the lance. I gotta admit they got high dmg.

The biggest problem for them though is that you can just pick them up again.

You also show killing me in that clip but i was 1v5 last man standing and i got shot twice at the same time by 2 archers and then got shot by your javelin, you couldn't even 1v5 melee me cowards!

Personally, I see why you are saying that throwables are OP (very accurate & high damage), but at least from my experience, I think as long as cav and archers are not fixed, I rather have throwables stay the way it is right now.

An example I come across all to often:
I play berserker (because 2handers are jokingly strong), I take the throwable axes as secondary. Cav charges me and .... I'm dead. When I have these strong throwable axes, I'm at least able to kill the horse before it knocks me over sealing my faith. Sure I can swing at the horse or rider with my 2hander but I rather kill the cav before they reach me and are also able to swing at me, especially when I'm playing the berserker who doesn't have much armor anyways

And that might be the reason TW is ignoring this forum. We cry about everything. The proof that throwing weapons are broken is highlight kill compilation? 95% of those kills are completely legit throwing kills.

And that might be the reason TW is ignoring this forum. We cry about everything. The proof that throwing weapons are broken is highlight kill compilation? 95% of those kills are completely legit throwing kills.
Tw ignoring the forum? Their ignoring is completely uncalled for. People are asking for change. Incredibly politely, but taleworlds just doesn’t care, they’ve been asking for a year and a half

Back
Top Bottom