[Europe 1805] Main Topic: General debate, feedback, DOWNLOAD and news.

What are your 2 favourite new units?

• Russian Dragoon

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Swedish Dragoon

Votes: 75 20.7%
  • Danish Dragoon

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Danish Grenadier

Votes: 52 14.3%
  • Norwegian Skier

Votes: 72 19.8%
  • Saxon Hussar

Votes: 45 12.4%
  • KGL Hussar

Votes: 61 16.8%
  • Moscow musketeer

Votes: 107 29.5%
  • Brandenburger Uhlan

Votes: 46 12.7%
  • Russian Hussar

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not all to sure about increasing the bullet speed; The problem is that the bullet risks of going so fast that the game can't check anymore if it hit something or not.

anyway, below are some new pistols. In total we now have 13 pistols in game.

Quintillius said:
Nice =)!! Very beautiful.
Maybe you can make a list of all features (from sky editing to new cities)

I could, but that would mean less time to mod. I've updated the OP and I try to add stuff from time to time. But I don't have time now to make a full list.

Berthout said:
Quintillius said:
Nice =)!! Very beautiful.
Maybe you can make a list of all features (from sky editing to new cities)

I could, but that would mean less time to mod. I've updated the OP and I try to add stuff from time to time. But I don't have time now to make a full list.

It's not important for now. But it could raize much people for this mod =). Do it when you finished the mod.

Berthout said:
Won't this reduce the game speed (and thus battle size) more then it improves the gameplay?
That chance exists, yes.
'Bout the bullet speed; does it really? Have it happend to you?
Anyhow, I am lowering it anyway. Cause bullets of that period wasn't powerfull enough to fire that far. Frankly, the bullet drop started at about 30-50meters.

@Quintillius: Oh you don't need to make a new flying_item. The flying item is already a bullet. It's just the inventory_item that's a cartidage. In the same way I'm going to make bayonetted weapons, in inventory it'll only look like a loose bayonet.
And making the bullet white won't help, you need to slow it down aswell... the bullet speed that is.

bjorne. said:
Berthout said:
Won't this reduce the game speed (and thus battle size) more then it improves the gameplay?
That chance exists, yes.
'Bout the bullet speed; does it really? Have it happend to you?
Anyhow, I am lowering it anyway. Cause bullets of that period wasn't powerfull enough to fire that far. Frankly, the bullet drop started at about 30-50meters.

@Quintillius: Oh you don't need to make a new flying_item. The flying item is already a bullet. It's just the inventory_item that's a cartidage. In the same way I'm going to make bayonetted weapons, in inventory it'll only look like a loose bayonet.
And making the bullet white won't help, you need to slow it down aswell... the bullet speed that is.

I remember reading about it somewhere and I did had the problem when playing the original AoB. With Europe 1805 I don't seem to have the problem so a speed of 210 should be fine.

:oops: I didn't play the original AoR because the lack of a Europe map. That's the only point why I joined the team of Europe 1805 =P.

I am working with the Native, that's why I can be wrong sometimes. Sorry!
With a white bullet, you can see how to shoot something. Even on 30 meters. Do you understand me? Or don't I understand you =P?

Quintillius said:
With a white bullet, you can see how to shoot something. Even on 30 meters. Do you understand me? Or don't I understand you =P?
I understood you, I'm just to much of an ego bastard to edmit I was wrong. Cheers. xD

Love the model. Though the texture needs polishing, though I assume you know that already.
But looks great. By the way. This mod needs some media, would anyone in the team volunteer to make a video? Berthout knows what for, it'll be spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom