EU_NL_RP - Main thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone,

As some may have noticed there is a new server for Persistent World; EU_NL_RP
Server location is the Netherlands, but the official language is English (I'm not Dutch btw), so everyone is welcome to the server.

Current server is running with 64 slots, I may add some more depending on the traffic.

We have now rather nice playerbase (current peak is 50 players), but we welcome everyone to check the server out.

Map:Tropical Island

Some rules to get us started:

1. No randoming!

2. Role-play
  • Factions must first declare war.
  • No "money or die"
  • You must have a reason to kill someone
  • If you have to kill or rob someone remember to roleplay it!
3. Taxing/Robbing
  • No taxing more than 500g
  • No robbing more than 1000g
4. NLR

5. Faction Warfare
  • Factions must announce their raids beforehand
  • Wars must be accepted by admin if one is online
We will add or change rules based on feedback from players.

Complaints Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200895.0.html

I will update this post with more info soon.

Update
We have now TeamSpeak3 server, feel free to jump in to talk with us
85.195.91.242:7055

Update 2
Forum is up
http://eu-nl-rp.actieforum.com/
If you feel generous and like what we are doing, please consider donating. All donated money goes to server maintenance.
We can add you to donator list if you want, just PM me.

Caell said:
Why everyone add RP? Because it's true. RP=Randomers Party.

No one cares about RP. Welcome to internet.

The worst thing is that you're right. Almost noone cares about roleplaying. I know that im not the best RPer but im trying my best with my limited english.

But anyways goodlöck with you'r server, will visit it soon.

Please choice you'r admins carefully.

You mean roleplay, like pushing people into the water with your cart and killing them for the lulz, then raging for hours when someone does the same to you...

Nick1997 said:
imo best serv rly
Epic_Facepalm_5452.png

Edit : I know, just look how he wrote....

I've been playing a lot, it's really fun and the scene is perfect, however: when there are no admins on, there is so much rule breaking it's unreal. Maybe try to get more admins? The quality of the current ones is great, they are mature and show professionalism, but they also have a sense of humor and know how to joke around. Keep it up!

Excellent server. A welcome change from the dreadfully BORING and OVERPLAYED Scene 7. No offense to EU_A as that's also a fine server. But Scene 7, although well designed from a gameplay perspective, gets very dreary the longer you play on it. EU_NL's Scene 2 is visually exciting due to its variations of geographical layout/content, pleasant lightning and building placement.

The server had plenty of admins when I was on, so I suspect it's either during NA times or EU working times that there's a slump in enforcing rules.

The Admins at this server are fail.
They are kidding the whole time.
They destroy constructs and heal people of the enemy.
Troll play ftw. Thanks for this Admin team from EU_NL_RP

Fact.. fail low.

tjrDXec_Do-not-feed-the-troll.png

Played on this server today and I must say its far better then the other EU joke.
Little bit of a language problem there were russians,germans and who knows what else but still plenty of english people.

And the admins do joke around quiet a bit but they also respond to calls for help within 20 seconds.  Thats more then any other server can boast about.

Ser Benjamin said:
Played on this server today and I must say its far better then the other EU joke.
Little bit of a language problem there were russians,germans and who knows what else but still plenty of english people.

And the admins do joke around quiet a bit but they also respond to calls for help within 20 seconds.  Thats more then any other server can boast about.

Agreed,
I must say; I haven't played PWMOD for quite some time until now, a server than the joke of a Eu_A that is good to play on.

Im from NA, but I poped in, the map is great, in fact, I helped make it in a way, told the maker to put hideout village in the woods :mrgreen:

Anyways, the admin team, its a young server, give them time.

Yes Benjamin, i agree. The best PWmod server i've seen for months. I have to congratulate you on that.

The admins are good, (but not excellent, hard to achieve that though), the map also makes a nice change from the EU_A scene 7. Which to me, was a load of bulls droppings. If i knew how to do many of the complex features of v4. I would easily make a better map.
This server got me back into PWmod. I applaud you for that.
Makes EU_A look like a complete joke.

My rating for this server.
8.5/10

Quality.

Back
Top Bottom