EU_NL_RP - Complaints/Ban appeal Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

OBSOLETE

Use the following site: http://eu-nl-rp.actieforum.com/forum

If you have any complaints, please post them here.

Please use the following form:

Code:
[b]1. Your In-game Name[/b]

[b]2. Your Complaint (About admin or player)[/b]

[b]3. Time[/b]

[b]4. Proof if you have any[/b]

If You have been permanently banned, please use the following form:

Code:
[b]1. In-game name[/b]

[b]2. Reason you were banned:[/b]

[b]3. Why should we unban you?[/b]

My ingame name is Arinel.

My complaint is about Bezizi_Mariam (I believe that's the proper spelling.)

Just tonight at aroung 8:20 PM (Eastern Time US) I was dealing with a few people trolling coming in my faction and trying to vote me out as lord. next thing i know the gate to Jerusalem bust down and Bezizi_Mariam (as a commoner) walks in and goes to the armory. Ltmayhem and I walk in and tell him to fix the gate and leave and he refuses and starts punching me and asking me "why no you open gate" i told him i was busy dealing with trolls and Ltmayhem told him he should have said sometyhing rather then just bust it down, and fed up with Bezizi_Mariam punching me and trolling Ltmayhem shoots an arrow at Bezizi_Mariam. I am an unarmed engineer. all i had was 4 iron bars which i had dropped at the moment, after killing Ltmayhem Bezizi_Mariam comes over and kills me while im completely unarmed and have done nothing (as a commoner too... which is not aloud). We got into an arguement i quit. I'm sick and tired of being trolled by this guy. Hes been kicked of the NA server numerous times for randoming and trolling and he just outright needs to be banned. I can't count how many times hes randomed or trolled me and im getting sick and tired of it. I'm ready to quit this mod all together cause i know if this guy logs on theres NO point in playing unless you can stay clear of him at all times. other people who have been trolled by him and will be glad to tell you their stories are Ltmayhem, Falkan, and Lace2131. we are all four sick of this and I'm quite frankly done with this server until something is done about this troll. Oh... and he outright lies. anytime hes confronted he lies and says he was defending himself against you cause you were randoming him. I'm sick and tired of this garbage.

As far as proof goes i dont have any screen shots or anything but Ltmayhem and lace2131 are eye witnesses to his random tonight and can testify that he randoms on any server he goes and enjoys trolling.

i dont know who you are arinelsenuke BUT... i have seen her/him random other player's and has also not respected the NLR rule's.
(i am talking about Bezizi_Mariam Who did the randoming multiple time's + revenge killing and not respect NLR)

1. Your In-game Name:Julian

2. Your Complaint (About admin or player):
Player(s), Logi & The_Sworder.
They to be exact random people for fun when they are outlawz and start revenge killing as a lot people have had enough of these people.
Admins have been telling em off but didn't ban them or temp ban as Logi got banned on EU_A_RP server (Permbann if I am correct) because he was trolling there too and offending players like he's doing here but with Sworder for "lulz"

Ask many people that they are idiots that ruin gaming as my witnesses for these act earlier today when they came back and attempted to kill me and Favian after we killed them when they were attacking people in a neutral town.
Witness:Favian - Dunno - Me. 

3. Time:Earlier today forgot time but they are always doing this to others

4. Proof if you have any:Witnesses and other that have going into their **** all time

They were saying this to people : Give me 1k or die and then they counted down from 3 to 0 they said it so quick that it was more like one second and then they attacked

The Victimes didn't have a chance to even drop 1k and you cant rob people of 1k either

1. In-game name
RCC_Rookie_Matt/Matt
2. Reason you were banned:
I killed someone in town for taxing a friend of mine.
3. Why should we unban you?
I didnt do anything, only killed the guy, and got banned. Not even a word has been spoken.

( Admin_Guilt should lose his adminship... Or been spoken to and hopped back in the testing period. )

Matthieu said:
1. In-game name
RCC_Rookie_Matt/Matt
I didnt do anything, only killed the guy, and got banned. Not even a word has been spoken.

( Admin_Guilt should lose his adminship... Or been spoken to and hopped back in the testing period. )
You pratictly Killed a TG you should get Kicked for that.
(Nothing in Ban Records dude)

Alexandre said:
Matthieu said:
1. In-game name
RCC_Rookie_Matt/Matt

You pratictly Killed a TG you should get Kicked for that.
(Nothing in Ban Records dude)

Temp ban does not show up in ban list

Meaning it cannot manually be removed. It can only be removed through the automated removal that occurs after one hour.

Eragon91 said:
Meaning it cannot manually be removed. It can only be removed through the automated removal that occurs after one hour.
i know about that but he have another meaning i think.

Back
Top Bottom