EU_NL_RP - Main thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for feedback, guys. We are trying to improve server all the time.

Constanasty said:
The Admins at this server are fail.
They are kidding the whole time.
They destroy constructs and heal people of the enemy.
Troll play ftw. Thanks for this Admin team from EU_NL_RP

Fact.. fail low.

*snip*
And for this...
What got you this angry? Please be a bit more specific, it's hard to improve based on this story. Can you at least tell which admin did what and when.

gaham1 said:
How many people are on the server? 20 or 100?

We have usually around 30-50 players during prime time, currently there is 35.

Caell said:
Eragon, I won't even comment this.

You're just simply pathetic. And I'm not first person which thinks that about you.

I appreciate your input in thread, but please, **** off.

Lol i think hes awesome, he just tells you how it is and not what you want to hear.

JacketOfGreen said:
What does the NL stand for? Is it a Dutch server? Sorry if it's a stupid question, I just can't seem to find anything about it in the OP, otherwise I'll have to try this server out for some RP, since there is none on EU_A_RP... From what I've read, there is a lot of good roleplay on it.

Updated the OP.

Yes, we encourage RP.

Oh, and thanks to guys I RPed tonight, twas fun :razz:

Btw, map has terrible bugs - spawn at Laras outpost(orange faction, little fort near river) is bugged, all 5th places to spawn are on the sky, stardard yellow faction (i don't remember castle, when i left it was merchant) has 1st places bugged - spawn is at the sea. Server is good, but map is really ****. Until with it you won't do something i'll play on EU.

Best Regards.

And for this...
What got you this angry? Please be a bit more specific, it's hard to improve based on this story. Can you at least tell which admin did what and when.

Admins are responsible for the support. I'm sorry but it is a fact.

They should stop this teleporting into fights between factions.
This random healing sucks... especially in battle.
The wedding dress Admin.. i dont know his name did this the whole time.

That pissed me off.

Verator said:
Btw, map has terrible bugs - spawn at Laras outpost(orange faction, little fort near river) is bugged, all 5th places to spawn are on the sky, stardard yellow faction (i don't remember castle, when i left it was merchant) has 1st places bugged - spawn is at the sea. Server is good, but map is really ****. Until with it you won't do something i'll play on EU.

Best Regards.
You probably played earlier version of the map. There was some spawn problems, yes. It should be fixed now. And we are currently using another map.

Constanasty said:
And for this...

Admins are responsible for the support. I'm sorry but it is a fact.

They should stop this teleporting into fights between factions.
This random healing sucks... especially in battle.
The wedding dress Admin.. i dont know his name did this the whole time.

That pissed me off.

I will talk with them, don't worry. They should not be doing it.

Edit: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200895.0.html

Less flaming about this or other servers, thanks. You can give reasonable opinions about things as long as you don't flame the whole server, calling it a joke or everyone playing on it trolls, or start bad mouthing another server in comparison; this is because servers are large and loose organisations, so it isn't fair or helpful to judge everyone according to your own limited experiences: it also often causes a lot of people to pick sides and start a messy and pointless flame war.

Loving the server so far, got me interested in playing PW again. Keep up the good work Eldmor your doing a great job with your server  so far :wink:

Constanasty said:

I came on today and walked around a little. After some time, i found an admin standing around, healing an entire faction just because they asked for it.
His defense:

"Let us do our job, if players asks for heals i am nice and gives it to them"

Also, everyone is runnign around in Black armor and Plate Chargers, so it feels like there are admins everywhere. Just a small annoyance. It's good to be able to distinguish an admin from a player trying to kill you. Especially since there is no requirement for admins to wear Admin_ tags.

By allowing Black Armors into the game, you automaticaly prevent yourself from punishing people that kill admins.

Eragon91 said:
Also, everyone is runnign around in Black armor and Plate Chargers, so it feels like there are admins everywhere. Just a small annoyance. It's good to be able to distinguish an admin from a player trying to kill you. Especially since there is no requirement for admins to wear Admin_ tags.

By allowing Black Armors into the game, you automaticaly prevent yourself from punishing people that kill admins.

In current map there is a black armor, I know. Anyway, we are probably changing map soon so it doesn't matter that much.

Eragon91 said:
I came on today and walked around a little. After some time, i found an admin standing around, healing an entire faction just because they asked for it.
His defense:

I talked with him.

We have now Official public TeamSpeak server, welcome there

2 things, At this current time there is no admins on the server and a heck of aload of rule breaking going on, including randoming in town.
2nd, I happen to see admins going around in heavy equiped stuff and I have never seen them break a sweat at mining in my life. So where do this money come from hmm?

Just so you know one gold bar is enough for full plate and a Greatsword and have about 20k left.
So its really easy to get gold even when your not an admin.

Eragon91 said:
Constanasty said:

His defense:

Eragorn only our veteran admins do not need 2 use there admin tags (i prefer it2 that every admin uses Admin_ in there name)
and that map with black armor was temp now we have scene2 again no black armor there

This server looks like a good friendly one and can hopefully stop Eu being complacent or hopefully replace it as the best server. As i am banned from Eu i will be coming on here.

I've migrated to EU_NL_RP from the NA servers and I have to say, aside from the high ping (I live in West Coast USA, so no surprise) I experience all day, I am having a crap ton of fun on this server.

1.) The admins I've met are super fun and nice, they help as soon as they finish helping another player.
2.) The players I've met are awesome people. They keep in-character and are dedicated members of the server. They go their way in helping you as much as the admins do even when they are NOT REQUIRED to help you!! Awesome stuff!
3.) I've brought my Teamspeak clan of people(10+ of us) to the server and they are enjoying themselves because of the nice atmosphere. So the population just boomed when they invited their own Steam friends who enjoy PW.

Now the only problem I have is the darn map. :razz: Not enough islands for my taste! But I've made an exception! I enjoy sailing a lot with those buggy boats! Still, that doesn't stop me and my friends from all having a great time on this fine establishment!

Keep up the great work, Eldmor & Friends!

Plz can u increase the no of slots i couldnt play today due to not enough space.

Recently on Eu-a and once on Eu nl i have seen new people to the mod and no one helps them to show them around- admins are dealing with randomin and others are busy. And these people do not know the rules so get kicked or banned forjust lose the will to play it. If a small group of people become "guides" and it was there job to show ppl around the map and mod then i think we could increase server numbers.

Back
Top Bottom