EU_NL_RP - Main thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Osviux said:
I have a suggestion... The respawn period should be greatly increased from 5 seconds to about 30 seconds because now conquering a castle is very hard because of people respawning very quickly and attacking whoever is trying to take the castle.

ill see to it

1. In game names:[/u]
TownGuard_trial_KingDark

2. Nationality:]
English

3. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone: I am on mostly everyday

4. How often can you be online? Everyday

5. Will you put administrating in front of RPing at all times? Yes

6. Any past experience with administrating, if none, leave it blank:

7. Why do you want to become an administrator? Because ive wanted to help people for ages and i want to stop all the randoming and nrl and get people to starting rp.

8. Why should you become an administrator? Because i can be mature, i will help people when they need help and i will allways follow the rules no matter what.

9. Your age: 15

10. Your steam account:
I am Santa

11. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone? yes and yes (i dont speak much tho)

12. Languages you can type/speak and how good you are at it: Only English

13. Willingness to host events: anytime

14. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod? Yes i think it can be difficult and i am willing to spend most of my time dealing with problems.

15. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW: I dont understand
If it was i playing before the new release then yes.

16. Mapping experience for PW, if any: No

17. Your level of maturity and professionality: Maturity Good and same with professionality.

18. 2 admins who will vouch for you: Blud said i dont need.

19.  I here by sign that i will not give out the admin pass of EU_NL_RP and that i take full responsibility for when i do give it out.
I agree with these terms (game ID name): TownGuard_trial_KingDark

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? 5 mins

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why. I want approach wearing black armour so that they know i was an admin.

3. There are 3 commoners fighting eachother at the spawn point.
One of them is named "Lolkill", one of them "Sparta" and the last one "Warband". Both Sparta and Warband are attacking Lolkill.
What do you do and why?I would approach in black armour tell them all to stop ask them why they are fighting and if one of them has done wrong i will decided on what is best to do.

4. A miner is complaining about people robbing all the miners at the iron ore selling zone.
What do you do?I will ask who robbed them (ask for screenshots jsut for proof) and ask if they know if this happend to someone and if their arem more people who say someone has robbed them i would ban or slay the person who robbed them.

5. One of the female miners are offering sex instead of money to the robbers.
What is your reaction as an admin to this? If they rp it then it would be fine but i would make sure they wasnt using and rude language in global and that their was nobody near them.

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do? i would say it is ok because he ran off so the bandits can kill him.

7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw. What do you do? Ban him because this would be nrl but first i would say what he has done wrong.

8. The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do? If they were in the same faction and he was protecting him i would allow it.

9. A big faction is overrunning all others with twice as many members and a very aggressive leader.
You receive a complaint about it. What do you do? I would tell the leader to not be so aggresive and if he still was i would slay him.

10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do? I would ban the person who killed the surrendering person because he has surrenderd and they could of done a more roleplaying thing like put him in jail or made him pay to let him go.

11. Someone complaints about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.
Faramir(templars) : They attacked me first to steal my horse.
Boromir(town watch) : No you attacked first
Golum(town watch) : Boromir is right, he attacked us first.
What do you do? I would belive Boromir and Golum because they are townwatch so they should be responsable.

12. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? i leave it because he did not complain.

13. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaints. What do you do? If they were at war i would leave it but if they raided and randomed i would kick the ones who randomed.

14. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people?
I dont mind who plays all i care about is that they respect the rules and have fun :smile:

King_Dark said:
TownGuard_trial_KingDark

English

3. Amount of time spent on the server (Weekly) and your time zone: I am on mostly everyday

7. Why do you want to become an administrator? Because ive wanted to help people for ages and i want to stop all the randoming and nrl and get people to starting rp.

8. Why should you become an administrator? Because i can be mature, i will help people when they need help and i will allways follow the rules no matter what.

10. Your steam account:
I am Santa

11. Are you willing to be on Teamspeak 3 most of the time while you're administrating, and do you have a microphone? yes and yes (i dont speak much tho)

14. Do you think administrating is difficult? Are you prepared to spend most of your time dealing with other players problems instead of playing the mod? Yes i think it can be difficult and i am willing to spend most of my time dealing with problems.

15. The newest PW version released when you started playing PW: I dont understand

17. Your level of maturity and professionality: Maturity Good and same with professionality.

19.  I here by sign that i will not give out the admin pass of EU_NL_RP and that i take full responsibility for when i do give it out.

The Admin Quiz

1. How long do you think you can be without someone asking for an administrator on a server with 60 people? 5 mins

2. Someone is saying that he's being randomed and is calling for help in the administrator chat. Would you approach the situation visible or invisible? Explain why. I want approach wearing black armour so that they know i was an admin.

One of them is named "Lolkill", one of them "Sparta" and the last one "Warband". Both Sparta and Warband are attacking Lolkill.
What do you do and why?I would approach in black armour tell them all to stop ask them why they are fighting and if one of them has done wrong i will decided on what is best to do.

4. A miner is complaining about people robbing all the miners at the iron ore selling zone.
What do you do?I will ask who robbed them (ask for screenshots jsut for proof) and ask if they know if this happend to someone and if their arem more people who say someone has robbed them i would ban or slay the person who robbed them.

What is your reaction as an admin to this? If they rp it then it would be fine but i would make sure they wasnt using and rude language in global and that their was nobody near them.

6. One of the miners refused to pay, and tried to run off. The bandits shoot him in the back as he runs away, and the miner dies. The miner then complaints about this to you. What do you do? i would say it is ok because he ran off so the bandits can kill him.

7. The miner from the last question farmed and is now a heavy knight. He finds the outlaw that killed him and he kills the outlaw. What do you do? Ban him because this would be nrl but first i would say what he has done wrong.

8. The outlaw was robbing a miner when the knight killed him. What do you do? If they were in the same faction and he was protecting him i would allow it.

9. A big faction is overrunning all others with twice as many members and a very aggressive leader.
You receive a complaint about it. What do you do? I would tell the leader to not be so aggresive and if he still was i would slay him.

10.The big faction has found itself at war with one of the smaller factions, the big faction is sieging their castle. While the fighting is happening, a member of the smaller faction complaints, saying that the big faction is killing surrendering people. What do you do? I would ban the person who killed the surrendering person because he has surrenderd and they could of done a more roleplaying thing like put him in jail or made him pay to let him go.

11. Someone complaints about a randoming occurring within a faction, you go there and find out that they are all saying they were attacked first.
What do you do? I would belive Boromir and Golum because they are townwatch so they should be responsable.

12. You see someone getting killed without anyone saying anything. The victim doesn't complain and the murderer take the gold. What do you do? i leave it because he did not complain.

13. A group of people has raided a castle and killed and looted everyone. The lord of the castle complaints. What do you do? If they were at war i would leave it but if they raided and randomed i would kick the ones who randomed.

14. Do you consider players on the server kids in a kindergarden or full grown people?
I dont mind who plays all i care about is that they respect the rules and have fun :smile:

I told you to send me this as a PM... I will look at it though and send you a message about it also.

BLUDR3C0N said:
King_Dark said:
TownGuard_trial_KingDark

English

10. Your steam account:
I am Santa

The Admin Quiz

I told you to send me this as a PM... I will look at it though and send you a message about it also.

oh my bad

Back
Top Bottom