[EU_A] SUNDAY EVENT 08/28 : Game of Throne Campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum name: gokiller

Big roles or Small roles: smal

Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ):  Archer Gokiller

Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ?: yep

Did you read the books ?: nope

Did you watch the series on TV?: no

Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. Fought in many wars, in many countries, against many enemy's, from zombies to frenchies,! have been fought for men kind as knight and archer,

Secret background ( Send me on PM ) :

Hope this will do?
Didn't get it that much :sad:

Forum name: Duenerth

Big or small role: small

Role wanted: Ser Haldric Derathion

TS3: Yes

Did you read the book: Yes

Did you see the TV show: Yes

Public Background: After years of faithfull service to the mostly noble house Baratheon, the Derathion familly gain a small title of nobility for his courageous actions at the Trident. The new house of Derathion considerate his duty without any doubt: she must follow the house Baratheon's orders, despite the price to pay by those ones.

Secret background: by MP.

Forum name.
Jlexi Emir

Big roles or Small roles.
Small
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ):
Knight/ Banner Carrier/ Soldier
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) Kjol88s
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? I am using at the moment
Did you read the books ?:
I have started but never finished
  Did you watch the series on TV?
Yes (On the last episode of Series 1)
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house.
Elliannia Emir & Jlexi Emir (I'm gonner be Thomas Emir) The House of Emir (Very small (I made it up :razz:))
Secret background ( Send me on PM ) : Your real motivation and aims. Relation with others household/group/characters based on your background.
They will not be spoiled. But if there is "twist" i need to understand to not considering it as randoming.

Forum name. Major Mayhem
Big roles or Small roles. Either
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) Majormayhem124
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? Yes,
Did you read the books ?: Halfway through
Did you watch the series on TV? Not finished yet
Public background N/A

That was faramir, He was hacking. He gave me and two others 1000000k and we couldn't drop it otherwise the server would crash. I spoke to admins-hopefully he'll be perm banned.

We had a decent roleplay with all courtsmember, if we exclude "lolpeasant" running around actual lords and king , and 3 "failstarks"

I quote :
20:00:00 - [Cadifor_Telford] Our lord has spoken and is tired of your ****ty reign, WE'RE TAKING OVER!

Then, they killed EVERYONE in the court.
L2RP people.  :roll:
Perm banned by the way.

So we are improving the selection zone and we will do this event properly again next week.

I'm thinking about a shieldwall with infantry only for the next wednesday and a remake of Game of throne on the next sunday.

Aldric said:
We had a decent roleplay with all courtsmember, if we exclude "lolpeasant" running around actual lords and king , and 3 "failstarks"

I quote :
20:00:00 - [Cadifor_Telford] Our lord has spoken and is tired of your ****ty reign, WE'RE TAKING OVER!

Perm banned by the way.

So we are improving the selection zone and we will do this event properly again next week.

I'm thinking about a shieldwall with infantry only for the next wednesday and a remake of Game of throne on the next sunday.

I'd like to apologise for that behaviour of my guys but it wasn't my fault and i didn't give them orders to attack anyone. I had to go AFK for 10 minutes, just 10 so i could eat my dinnerand i left another guy in charge until i got back. Next thing i know, I'm being attacked by random people and i have you in my channel shouting "WTF! DID YOU ORDER THIS!!!". I did tell my guards to wait Outside the keep but i did not give any order for them to attack the King or his men and besides i wouldn't have even tried to, I'm glad we are restarting for next sunday but i'd like to have the chance to choose who my guards are going to be so i don't have complete and utter idiots running around going "HAHAHA I WILL KILL DA KINGYY :grin:". Thankyou for reading anyway.

Wolf.

Shrikey said:
That was faramir, He was hacking. He gave me and two others 1000000k and we couldn't drop it otherwise the server would crash. I spoke to admins-hopefully he'll be perm banned.

He has been permanently banned for his insolense . We shall never see the likes of him . Everything was going well exept the flaws aldric mentioned . It was a sweet map aswell .

wolfstar97 said:
Aldric said:

I quote :

Perm banned by the way.

I'd like to apologise for that behaviour of my guys but it wasn't my fault and i didn't give them orders to attack anyone. I had to go AFK for 10 minutes, just 10 so i could eat my dinnerand i left another guy in charge until i got back. Next thing i know, I'm being attacked by random people and i have you in my channel shouting "WTF! DID YOU ORDER THIS!!!". I did tell my guards to wait Outside the keep but i did not give any order for them to attack the King or his men and besides i wouldn't have even tried to, I'm glad we are restarting for next sunday but i'd like to have the chance to choose who my guards are going to be so i don't have complete and utter idiots running around going "HAHAHA I WILL KILL DA KINGYY :grin:". Thankyou for reading anyway.

Wolf.

Wolf wtf.. You were plotting to overtake him but you went afk, some of the guys got tired of waiting and got ahead with it. I am  sorry for my behaviour to, I shouldnt have done it. As I pm'd you aldric, But whats done is done..

wolfstar97 said:
Aldric said:

I quote :

Perm banned by the way.

Wolf.

Hope the Wulfgangs are in we didn't random anybody in fact I don't think I even killed, though I attacked twice when I was attacked by Lannisters.

Mathryt said:
wolfstar97 said:
Aldric said:

I quote :

Perm banned by the way.

Wolf.

Wolf wtf.. You were plotting to overtake him but you went afk, some of the guys got tired of waiting and got ahead with it. I am  sorry for my behaviour to, I shouldnt have done it. As I pm'd you aldric, But whats done is done..

I wasn't "planning" to do anything, me and Collins had been joking on steam, I went AFK and then  you guys went and killed them all, I dont blame anyone for it, I just didn't think the person I left in charge would let you kill them. Honestly. Anyway whats done is done. Lets wait until next week.

Ps. Im impressed 4 of you killed 12 tho :razz:

Wolf.

wolfstar97 said:
Mathryt said:
wolfstar97 said:
Aldric said:

I quote :

Perm banned by the way.

Wolf.

I wasn't "planning" to do anything, me and Collins had been joking on steam, I went AFK and then  you guys went and killed them all, I dont blame anyone for it, I just didn't think the person I left in charge would let you kill them. Honestly. Anyway whats done is done. Lets wait until next week.

Ps. Im impressed 4 of you killed 12 tho :razz:

Wolf.

Well .. We did get banned:sad: and aldric said it was permenant.. I hope I can participate next week tough..

At least we proved the king needs better guards rigth :grin:? jk jk :grin:

Back
Top Bottom