Users who are viewing this thread

Forum name. B0BisG0D

Big roles or Small roles. big
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): followr from de south
steam paulm002
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? YES
Did you read the books ?: no
  Did you watch the series on TV? waching now
Public background just old enuf to fight. was tourght by the best money can by but is arogent and has never seen action. disten cousen of the lansters

B0BisG0D said:
Forum name. B0BisG0D

Big roles or Small roles. big
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): followr from de south
steam paulm002
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? YES
Did you read the books ?: no
  Did you watch the series on TV? waching now
Public background just old enuf to fight. was tourght by the best money can by but is arogent and has never seen action. disten cousen of the lansters

Some english is required

I have not read the books, or seen the episodes. But i would like a small part plz :smile: i have ts and all that.

Forum name: luskumus

Big roles or Small roles: medium

Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Sir_Calib

Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ?: Of course.

Did you read the books ?: All of the released ones, no  :cry:

Did you watch the series on TV?: twice

Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Sir_Calib is a knight hailing from House Cerwyn a sworn house to the starks he`s already proven himself on the battlefeild on many orcasions hes a straight forward man who thinks with his heart and lets others do it with their brain

Secret background ( Send me on PM ) :

arthasess said:
As far as i can see...their not. They have their own section  :roll:

Ah, my mistake.

Aldric are you going to add any more people who applied? I applied for Kingsguard and I'm still not on the list.

Forum name: OllieMcdonald

Big roles or Small roles: small

Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Baratheon guard or stark guard follower

Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ?: yes but mic is currently broken but can still listen

Did you read the books ?: yes

Did you watch the series on TV?: no

Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house: Eldest son of a knight called ser Agnoth good swordsman . Loyal and intelligent never headstrong and froma poor backgroundSecret background ( Send me on PM ) : i cant think of one. Father killed for treasonby lannisters and now is at the court of the king where his mother brought him. He is related to those in north but his family was disowned by lannister

Forum name.

Pure994
Big roles or Small roles.

Either
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ):

1st. Kings Guard 2nd. Cold Cloaks Guard
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. )
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ?
Yes
Did you read the books ?:

No
Did you watch the series on TV?

No
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) 

Sir Gunthar from the family of Wenham, son of Cheldric Wenham & Helena Alington. Gunthar is 27 years old loyal knight in the kings guard and he is known to be skilled in hand to hand combat. He lived a prosperous live in his youth but later on he left his home and began training under the service of a skilled knight. Years after that his loyalty and skills brought him to king's guard.

Right ok im registering a few people since they don't have a forum account.

Me

Forum name.
Slawtering

Small Roles
Some sort of Vassal/House under the Starks. Slavan Wulfgang
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) Slawtering
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? Yes
Nope
Nope
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house.
Wulfgang (Wulf - Wolf, Ganghna in the local - tribe) - Wulfgangs bornt with the marriage of of one of the lord Eddard's cousin's daughters with a low rank knight, Sir Slavan Wulfgang. That honor, and his deeds on a battlefield in fight first for his lord, then for the souvereign - Starks - made him a renowned warrior in entire North. After the last battle, his lordship granted them a small part of grounds on the west of Winterfell, by a promise, for the Wulfgangs known as  "Unity of Wolfs". Every first borned son of the House Wulfgang, has a duty to serve in the Starks army whenever they will be needed, for a 25 years, and form so called Borderland Wolfs warriors, often known as "Slavans's Firstborn".

Lokky

Forum name.
has none

Small
Relative to Slavan Wulfgang. Tersennia Wulfgang
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) [Slawtering: Look at my friends list.]
Yes
Yes
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house.
See above for noble house. Niece of Slavan, she has her fathers and uncles cunning and wisdom, yet understands she may be used as a bargaining chip.

Grom

Forum name.
Has None

Small Roles
Relative to Slavan Wulfgang. Gerard Wulfgang
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) [Slawtering: Look in my freinds list]
Yes
Yes
See above for noble house. Nephew of Slavan Gerard wishes to show his valour and courage in hopes that he may become the heir to the Wulfgangs small heritage.

Forum name.DarthTaco123

Big roles or Small roles. Small

Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ):Istvan Wulfgang

steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. )Sgt_Taco351
Did you read the books ?:Yes

Did you watch the series on TV?No

Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house. Istvan Wulfgang, son of Slavan Wulfgang and Beodica Stark, never had a good childhood. His mother died when beeing borning him, and father kept his son in a harsh discipline of a northern soldiers. He aswell never had something more than a duty, knowing, that one day, by the Unity of Wolfs, he will need to join the Firstborns, and take his place as a another brave warrior of his souvereign. Even then, he's a jesty person, loving the live and hating every sign of cowardfullness coming from south of Westeros. Who knows, then, what life will bring to him. Will he fullfill the promises his father made, or will he and his men fail?

Secret background ( Send me on PM ) : Your real motivation and aims. Relation with others household/group/characters based on your background.
They will not be spoiled. But if there is "twist" i need to understand to not considering it as randoming.

Forum name. Sloperx22

Big roles or Small roles. Big Roles
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Follower of the Lannisters, namely Bronn, Tyrions Guardian. Or a footman of the Lannister host.
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) ringle99
Did you read the books ?: Yes
Did you watch the series on TV? Yes
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house. Bronn from both the book and TV series. Sworn Sword of Tyrion Lannister, the Imp.

Secret background ( Send me on PM ) :  N/A

Back
Top Bottom