Grandmaster Knight

GAME-OF-THRONES_510.jpg

Come on the server

Teamspeak up : Address: ts.22nd.eu

Game of throne banner pack :
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,191432.0.html

What : A fiction book based multipart event. 1st part Campaign
Where : On the server.
When : Sunday  08/28 Time :  GMT+2  18 H PM , GMT 16 PM  CST  10h AM (NA time )
If we don't have enough Big roles filled, we may report it to the next sunday.
30 minutes preparation time
Map : "Huge kinglanding By Ulthred"
Registering ? : Yes with a background. For Level 1 and 2 of roleplay.  Not needed for civilian of level 2 and random soldiers of level 3.  ( see below for more informations of "RP level" )
Password :  No.
Information and link about server and events : Server info : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,178635.0.html

Campaign organisation (post suggestion and ideas here ).

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,189463.0.html

Background ( Big text) Thanks to Murazor. 

The story takes place majorly in the continent of Westeros, a large, South America–sized continent, with a history stretching back some twelve thousand years and where each of the seasons can last for years. The original inhabitants of the land were the Children of The Forest (whose old gods are still worshipped in the North), a diminutive race who lived in harmony with nature and employed powerful magic. The First Men, a civilization of primitive warriors wielding bronze weapons and riding horses, crossed over from Essos, the eastern continent, via a land bridge (destroyed in the resulting conflicts) and fought a series of wars against the Children, which ended with the Pact of the Isle of Faces, with the First Men taking control of the open lands and the Children remaining in the forests.
  The Pact was weakened after four thousand years by the emergence of the Others, an enigmatic race from the furthermost north, who swept south into Westeros and caused great death and destruction, bringing about a night that lasted a generation and a winter that lasted decades. In the War for the Dawn, the Others were thrown back by the First Men and the Children of The Forest, and a vast wall of ice was raised from one coast of Northern Westeros to the other to bar their passage south should they come again. In the following centuries the Children gradually disappeared, and it was presumed that they left Westeros or became extinct.

Approximately two thousand years after the War for the Dawn, the Andals crossed the Narrow Sea from the eastern continent. The Andals wielded iron weapons, had tamed horses to use in battle and brought with them the Faith of the Seven. They landed in the Vale of Arryn and over the course of several millennia subjugated the southern kingdoms. However, they could not take the North due to its natural defenses. Over time six great and powerful kingdoms were forged across Westeros: the Kingdom of the North, the Kingdom of the Iron Islands, the Kingdom of Vale and Sky, the Kingdom of the Rock, the Kingdom of the Storm Kings and the Kingdom of the Reach. A seventh kingdom—that of the Riverlands—was repeatedly conquered by its neighbors and eventually destroyed altogether, while the small desert kingdoms in the far south of Westeros were divided by constant war. One thousand years prior to the events of the novels, a great host of refugees from the region of the River Rhoyne on the eastern continent—displaced by the growing power of a distant empire called Valyria—crossed the Narrow Sea under the warrior-queen Nymeria and landed in the southern-most part of Westeros. The Rhoynar allied with the native Lord Mors Martell and conquered the southern peninsula of Dorne, forging another powerful kingdom by that name.

Five centuries later, the expanding Valyrian Freehold had reached the east coast of the Narrow Sea and established links with Westeros, using the island of Dragonstone as a trading port. However, a century later the Valyrian Freehold was destroyed by a titanic disaster known as the Doom. The Valyrian family that controlled Dragonstone, the Targaryens, spent a further century in preparing their forces, and then launched a devastating invasion of Westeros under Aegon the Conqueror. Although their forces were small, they had with them the last three dragons in the western world and they were able to use these to overtake the continent. Six of the Seven Kingdoms were conquered in this initial war, but Dorne resisted so fiercely that Aegon agreed to let them remain independent. The Targaryens adopted the native Faith of the Seven (although they still married brother to sister in the ancient Valyrian tradition in defiance of the Faith's teachings) and Westerosi customs, and within a few decades had crushed all resistance to their rule. Dorne was eventually absorbed through marriage-alliance. The last dragons died out a century and a half into the Targaryen rule, but by this time they had become the ruling power on the continent and their rule was not challenged.

Fifteen years before the events in Game of Thrones, the Targaryens were displaced from power in a civil war brought about by the insanity and cruelty of King Aerys II (called "the Mad King"). Lyanna Stark, daughter of Lord Rickard Stark of the North and fiancee of Robert Baratheon, heir to the Storm Kingdom, disappeared with Aerys's son Prince Rhaegar. The Starks and Baratheons treated her disappearance as an abduction, and Lord Rickard's eldest son Brandon went to King's Landing with a band of young knights to demand single combat with Rhaegar. Aerys had them arrested and ordered their fathers to come to King's Landing to answer for them. When Lord Rickard arrived, Aerys had him burned alive and had Brandon strangled. An alliance of houses under the leadership of Robert Baratheon, Jon Arryn, and Eddard Stark successfully destroyed the Targaryen armies at the Trident. However, Tywin Lannister who had remained neutral until then went on to sack King's Landing and kill King Aerys's heirs and wipe out all of the line, aside from Aerys's pregnant wife and his eight-year-old son Viserys, who fled to Dragonstone. King Aerys himself was killed by Jaime Lannister, his own bodyguard, who since then has been nicknamed the Kingslayer. Aerys's wife died giving birth to Daenerys Targaryen, who was taken to safety in the Free Cities beyond the Narrow Sea along with her brother by loyal retainers. In the meantime, Robert Baratheon took the Iron Throne and married Cersei Lannister to secure the Lannisters as allies.

Recent Events

The story begins with Lord Eddard Stark in Winterfell, ancestral home of House Stark, a noble house of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros and rulers of the North. Ned executes a deserter of the Night's Watch, with his sons among the witnesses. On the return to Winterfell, Eddard's sons discover six direwolf pups, which are entrusted to Eddard's six children. The direwolf is the sigil of House Stark and is integral to the Stark family. King Robert Baratheon visits Eddard at Winterfell, with the Queen and Court. Because he trusts him, King Robert asks Eddard to become the Hand of the King. Eddard agrees, against his instincts, and at the same time promises his wife, Lady Catelyn Stark to investigate the death of the previous Hand, Lord Jon Arryn, who may have been the victim of political intrigue involving king's court members and powerful household.

Before the Starks leave for King's Landing in the South, Eddard's young son Bran Stark is gravely injured when he falls from a tower in Winterfall. Bran survives but remains in a coma and becomes a paraplegic, causing him to stay behind. During his recuperation, an assassin attempts to murder Bran, but his direwolf saves his life as well as his mother's. Catelyn realizes her husband faces danger in King's Landing, so she travels there by ship to warn him, leaving the eldest son Robb Stark to rule as the Lord of Winterfell.

House Baratheon

King Robert Baratheon - King of the Seven Kingdoms
Lord Renly Baratheon - Youngest brother to King Robert
Lord Stannis Baratheon - Second oldest brother to King Robert
Prince Joffrey Baratheon - Robert's oldest son, and heir apparent to the iron throne.

House Stark

Eddard Stark - Hand of the King ( second in power after the king ) , Lord of Winterfel and lord of the north.
Sansa Stark - Oldest Daughter to Eddard Stark
Arya Stark - Youngest Daughter to Eddard Stark

House Lannister

Ser Jaime Lannister - Knight of the Kingsguard and twin brother of Cersei
Queen Cersei Lannister - Wife of King Robert, mother of Joffrey, and twin sister of Jaime
Lancel Lannister - Squire to King Robert

House Tyrell

Loras Tyrell - Knight of the Flowers

Notable Others

Lord Varys - Master of Whisperers, nick named "The Spider"
Grand Maester Pycelle - Highest-ranking maester ( practician ) and answers only to the king.
Lord Petyr Baelish - Master of Coin on the small council, nicknamed "Littlefinger"
Janos Slynt - Leader of the Gold Cloaks, the city watch of Kings Landing.
Ser Barristan Selmy - Lord-Commander of the Kings Guard
Ser Gregor Clegane - Knight  nicknamed "The mountain"
Sandor Clegane  - Body guard of Joffrey, and nicknamed "The Hound"

Event organisation.

The aim is not to win or to loose. It's to make a high quality story where people no matter theirs ranks will get involved in.
To do so and to allow everyone to play according to their level, this event will be organized in 3 parts of "level of roleplay.". To access specials area of the event. You need to get both a reason in the plot and the story as well as the skills to carry on the roleplay needed.

To join most of the positions, you have to make an application.
it will be different. There is 2 types of roles.
"B.R" : Big roles,that mean fixed character who will have an greater part on the
story. You are expected to be a great roleplay, following basic rules of medieval orders, metagaming, wounding and healing and act in a belivable manners even if it's cost you the character.

"S.R"
, secondary roles, who may do their background themselves.
For exemple : If you want to be a follower of Stark you can either take an existing small characters in the books or create your own with his proper background.

LEVEL 1 ROLEPLAY. ( Heavy plot roleplay. )

tumblr_ln3m3d3kBt1qis07wo1_500.jpg

The level one roleplay is for the high plot courtly even if we could involve some fights as a last resort as we will apply.
Think about being the "main" character of a movie.
You will have to produce a simplified background of the character you want to play, to prove you know who he is and you are able to play it.

More infos on rules for B.R soon.

Roles available :

BARATHEON :

King Robert BARATHEON. ( Played by admin )
Prince Joffrey  Baratheon  (B.R : Murazor ) .Son of Cersei and Robert Heir of the Crown.
Up to 5 followers  (S.R )
- Frank
- Philip Mormont

STARK :

Eddard Stark  (B.R: wolfstar97 ) - Hand of the King ( second in power after the king ) , Lord of Winterfell and lord of the north
Catelyn  Stark  (B.R ) Wife of Eddard. Stark
3 followers from the north ( S.R ) :
-Collins
- Mathryt
- Kiong
- Istvan Wulfgang
- Lokky
- Grom

LANNISTER :

Ser Jaime Lannister (B.R = Jcall99 ) - Knight of the Kingsguard and twin brother of Cersei
Queen Cersei Lannister (B.R ) - Wife of King Robert, mother of Joffrey, and twin sister of Jaime
Lancel Lannister (B.R )  - Squire to King Robert
Lord Tyrion Lannister (B.R = Uhtred ) - So called the Dwarf
Up to 10 followers. (S.R )
- Wolf
-Sloperx22

Gold-Cloaks of Kinglanding ( Guard ) :

Janos Slynt (B.R= JacketOfGreen )  - Leader of the Gold Cloaks, the city watch of Kings Landing.
Up to 10 guards
- Wes
- Bras

Kings Guard

Ser Barristan Selmy ( B.R = Arthasess )  - Lord-Commander of the Kings Guard
Up to 2 Knights.  (S.R )
Gunthar

Others :

Lord Varys (B.R)  - Master of Whisperers, nick named "The Spider"
Grand Maester Pycelle (B.R ) - Highest-ranking maester ( practician ) and answers only to the king.
Lord Petyr Baelish (B.R = hidude123  ) - Master of Coin on the small council, nicknamed "Littlefinger"
Syrio Forel (B.R ) Phoenix234
Sandor Clegane (B.R =Brestos ) - Body guard of Joffrey, and nicknamed "The Hound"

LEVEL 2 ROLEPLAY. ( Light roleplay and RP fighting  )

You will play a "light" roleplay character. That mean this roles isn't essential to the plot, still you can make your part.

To join the level 2, you have to either make an application or join on the spot but you will be asked to prove that you are able to roleplay.

Knights and followers of factions are highly likely to require an application especially if they are close to B.R characters.

You have to option. Play as knight or others.

Knights :

You are knight from a noble (or so called "noble" ) house. You are likely to be from one of the numerous vassals of the great houses.

You can either take an existing knight from the book. Like Ser Gregor Clegane "the mountain" or you can create your own background based on any house. Big or small.
Note : If you join a big house you are a " followers".

Knights can have a part on the courtly roleplay if they wish. Remember you have to face the consequences of your act.

Knight list :
Babur Dayne- Kenski1

Others :

Skirley.

You can mostly play what you want. A bar tender, a whore, a spy ect ... You may want to supply a background but you don't have too.

Remember : Non-Registered people who want to get into this level need to prove to the admin they are able to roleplay while on the selection island.
The test may be to ask you to present yourself and your history.
If you pass. You may enter as a "civilian". if you fail you will be left to the level 3.

LEVEL 3 ROLEPLAY. (  Military Drill and  fighting  )

As a fews experiences of past events prove. We can't enforce RP to people who barely know how to talk english. To keep him open and to follow the current politics of "You are welcome as long as you obey rules and orders " i plan to set up a military field to allow non-RP people to fight, train and learn to obey orders to make good soldiers for the next battle of the event.

No registration is required and "random" people who fail the RP test will go there.

- We will get military instructors Admins who will be able to equip and prepare the players.
- The training will be a little of combat pratice 1 on 1, but mainly focus on group fighting in shieldwall, formation, walk orders, and obeidiance.
- The players are "locked" into the military ground. They can't leave if the instructor don't open the door.
- Spectators and household members can come to spectate and see if there is good recruit to bring them into their rank for Futur event. We will not have fielded army during this event.
- Randomers and people who don't get into the line will be ban from the event.

The aim is to form around half of the server who can't roleplay to at least follow orders and behave like soldiers.
Later in the campaign, they will be used by factions to fight in formation and get good looking fighting rather than the usually "ZERGRUSH"

2X Drill Sergeant :

- Wes
- Tavignton

Application :
Code:
[b]
Forum name. [/b]
[b]
Big roles or Small roles. [/b][b]
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): [/b]
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. )
[b]Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? [/b][b]
Did you read the books ?: [/b][b]
  Did you watch the series on TV? [/b][b]
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house. [/b]
[b]Secret background ( Send me on PM ) :[/b] Your real motivation and aims. Relation with others household/group/characters based on your background. 
They will not be spoiled. But if there is "twist" i need to understand to not considering it as randoming.

Lastly.

I still seeking :
2 X Mappers and scene maker for :
military campaign map for Game of Throne and special places like the Twin.
2X Drill Sergeant : Will be issued with admin rights to make the level 3 drill.  Clan or M&M regimental experience would be better. You have to get a clean RP record on our server.
Banner pack modifier : I need someone to change the banner pack ingame. it's extremely important.

We will not follow the story line of the books. Most of the move will be done by players. Don't need to read all again.

Winter is coming people. And everyone will get involved, no matter their RP level.  :roll:

First!

Forum name: The person posting.

Big roles or Small roles: Big.

Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Prince Joffrey Baratheon

Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ?: Of course.

Did you read the books ?: All of the released ones, yes.

Did you watch the series on TV?: Yes.

Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house: Joffrey Baratheon is the eldest of the three royal Baratheon children, and Robert's heir. He is 12 years old at the beginning of Game of Thrones Joffrey is a strong-willed child and has a vicious temper and an unchecked sadistic streak. As a Lannister, he is tall, blonde, and handsome. Robert was never fond of or close to the child which caused some tension between him and Joffrey, however he was quite close with his mother Cersei. Along with the rest of the royal family, Joffrey made the trip to Winterfell after Jon Arryn's death. He began to court Sansa Stark, Eddard's daughter to whom he was betrothed. After an incident with the fiery young Arya Stark, his true personality showed through his polished manners, which earned him Arya's hatred.

Secret background ( Send me on PM ) : Will be sent on steam.

Forum name. wolfstar97
Big roles or Small roles. Big
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Lord Eddard Stark
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. )
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? Yes, I'm on their everyday
Did you read the books ?: No, But I've beginning too.
Did you watch the series on TV? Yes, Well it was on the internet if that counts :wink:
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house. Lord Eddard Stark: Head of House Stark and Lord of Winterfell who later becomes hand of the king for his friend Robert Baratheon after the original hand died (Trying not to spoil here :/). Father of 4 sons(1 is a bastard). and  2 daughters. Rules and protects the lands of the north. Husband to Catelyyn Stark. (More info will be put here if needed).
Secret background ( Send me on PM ) :

Wolf.

Edit : I also seek people able to change the banners ingame to make a GoT banner pack.
For exemple : You should be able to change the swadia black lion under red.  by this one.

Lannister.JPG

Aldric said:
Edit : I also seek people able to change the banners ingame to make a GoT banner pack.

Lannister.JPG

I can do that, I already started one ages ago so i think I'll be able to help out or do the whole thing if wanted :wink:

Wolf.

Forum name. Wes
Big roles or Small roles. Both
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Guard // I would love to be a knight !!! On the battle field
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) westbrompb
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? Yes, I'm on their everyday
Did you read the books ?: No, But I've bean to busy !
Did you watch the series on TV? Yes,  and watch Game of thrones for dummies !
Public background : Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house. [/b] Ser knight Edward Was my farther and He had me As well as 2 bastard sons called John and Will My noble house is The followers of the north !
Secret background Skilled Lancer On horse back Where He shall Destroy his Enemy's although Has found it hard to master The art off the shield he proffers the use off a swift sword ! ( Send me on PM ) : Your real motivation and aims. Relation with others household/group/characters based on your background. To For fill his Family's name as a knight And a skilled Horse man

Forum name. Collins
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Follower from the north
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? Yes
Did you read the books ?: No.
Did you watch the series on TV? Yes, got through 3 and im watching the rest :razz:
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house. A Household guard to the Stark Household. Loyal and good fighter.

Forum name :razz:hoenix234
Big role or small role: Big preferably.
Place wanted ( you can apply for several positions ) Syrio Forel hes easily Rank 2 character maybe rank 1 depending if Anya is around.

Steam : phoenix5921
Teamspeak 3: Yes I always use it for events.
Did you read all the books ? Recently started them,
Did you watch the whole series on TV? Yes
Public background:

Eddard Stark hired Syrio to teach Arya Stark how to use her sword, he is one of the best swordsmen in the game of thrones world. to stop spoliers ill simply add this

"What do we say to the God of Death? Not today."

Secret background: I will follow Syrios character style, he is a man of honour and treats men, women and children with respect. Most likely I will run training for noblemen women and their children during events eventually choosing a side depending on who is the most honourable

Forum name.
Mathryt

Big roles or Small roles.
Small roles
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ):
Follower from the North, a knigth. Preferable follower from the north
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) anakin123
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? Sure
Did you read the books ?:
No
  Did you watch the series on TV?
Aye
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house.
Follow from the north(Mathis Weaver) Son of a guardsman for eddard stark. He was trained by his father in the way of the sword. When he was old enough he, just like his father before him enlisted. He is a loyal guardsman and he will die to protect his lords honour.
Secret background ( Send me on PM )

Forum name.
Kiong
Big roles or Small roles.
Small
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ):
Follower from the North
Steam Kiong22
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? yes i uses it
Did you read the books ?:
No getting for christmas
Did you watch the series on TV?
Yes
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house.
Served under Lord Stark from boyhood, trained with a sword but mostly  works as a squire.
Secret background ( Send me on PM ) :

I can do that, I already started one ages ago so i think I'll be able to help out or do the whole thing if wanted :wink:

Wolf.
I will PM you on that. You will have to do most of the noble house and pack it in a banner pack.
Can you come on ts. To talk to our mapper ?

Guys. The Secret background isn't mean to be showed to everyone. it's mean to be sent by PM to me so i can understand how you character will work.

Forum name. Kenski1
Big roles or Small roles. Medium (rank 2 character)
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): A knight of the house of Timur from the far south of Westros
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) Kenski1
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? yes
Did you read the books ?: ive read a majority of them
Did you watch the series on TV? yes
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house. Babur Dayne as he is known is the son of Salim Dayne and Hamanda Martell his father is a major vassal lord of the house Martell (who his mother is a member of, as the youngest neice of the currunt head of the Martell house) in the far south of westros but his son has always wished to strive away from his mothers house and serve a lord of his choice he is adapt in the art of war and well trainined in horseman ship and swordmanship although he has yet to ever actually slay someone (which he will not take well when it comes) he is admamant that his future lays in the way of war for a house of his choice as of currunt he still serves the house martell but his great uncle has given him permission to find his own house to serve he has travelled to Kingslanding in the hope of drewing the eye of a house to his skills and to become a retainer of a new lord.
Secret background ( Send me on PM ) : ok sending now

Forum name.

Big roles or Small roles. big
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): littlefinger/Lord Petyr Baelish
steam hidude123
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? I'm having problems with ts at the moment will hopfully have it fixed soon
Did you read the books ?: read one and two
  Did you watch the series on TV? yes and i cant wait for the next one
Public background to serve the king by being setted at his council giving him advice and to help the kings hand also to mange the kingdoms wealth and to mange my many pleasure house shall we say
(will i get whores if i get this role?)
Secret background ( Send me on PM )

Aldric said:

Wolf.
I will PM you on that. You will have to do most of the noble house and pack it in a banner pack.
Can you come on ts. To talk to our mapper ?

Guys. The Secret background isn't mean to be showed to everyone. it's mean to be sent by PM to me so i can understand how you character will work.

Okay, Talked to the mapper who i know very well (Uhtred) and I've already started so i should have almost all the banners done by tonight :wink:

Wolf.

I have sent my PM.

This is the first time I actually use the PM system of the forums so Im just making sure I prove that i send it :razz: Instead of being forgotten  :eek:

Phoenix234 said:
Place wanted ( you can apply for several positions ) Syrio Forel hes easily Rank 2 character maybe rank 1 depending if Anya is around.

Public background:

Eddard Stark hired Syrio to teach Arya Stark how to use her sword, he is one of the best swordsmen in the game of thrones world. to stop spoliers ill simply add this

Secret background: I will follow Syrios character style, he is a man of honour and treats men, women and children with respect. Most likely I will run training for noblemen women and their children during events eventually choosing a side depending on who is the most honourable

Syrio isn't really a big role. I just hope you are capable of taking down like 7 knights  :lol:

Forum name. Arthasess
Big roles or Small roles. big
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Kingsguard commander or goldcoat commande.
Steam: You have it
Did you read the books ?: Yes up0 too feast of crows
Did you watch the series on TV? nYes
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house: The lord commander over the kingsguard and kings landing. He is an aging character but still with very few rivals in battle apart from jaime lannister ( Not really a spoiler)
Secret one: Will send it to you by tonight

Public background of the goldcoats: Basically the leader of the townwatch of GoT. He is incredibly corrupt and is only out for profit for himself.
Secter background: Not really much of one.

My name is Wolf i am looking to be in Ser jamie lanisters group/ party. within the group i would.like the role of knights captain aNd guard captain if possible.
i have very good experience with commanding since me and jamie lanister run the 11e so i will also get along with him and i will listen to him. i am good at giving and taking orders but also at thinking on my feet.

Citizen_Kane said:
Phoenix234 said:

Public background:

Syrio isn't really a big role. I just hope you are capable of taking down like 7 knights  :lol:

It depends how you look at it, hes a named hero from GOT but he isnt a faction leader, hes in like half the episodes currently ;D
it depends on the story anyway what happens if we arent following the books.

and of course :razz: although it depends if 7 attack at once haha

Forum name. Jcall99
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Jaime Lannister or Knight Captain of the Lannisters, Tarian Lannister
Steam jcallahan99
Did you read the books ?: 1st
Did you watch the series on TV? Yes
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Parents are the Aunt and Uncle of Cersei Lannister Tyranis and Myla Lannister. Born the younger cousin of Cersei Lannister, we grew up together and when we reached adulthood she bestowed me with the title of Knight Captain of house Lannister. I served in wars alongside Jaime Lannister gaining his "trust" I am known for being completely loyal to Lannister family and doing anything they ask of me.

Jaime Lannister is the twin brother of the Queen Cersei Lannister He is lord commander of the Kingsguard and a Commander of house Lannister, know as the kingslayer. He earned his nickname when he slew King Aerys (not spoiler because its pre books and show).
Secret background ( I think you know the secret background :wink:

Back
Top Bottom