[EU] Old Stars Vs New Stars - Show Match

Users who are viewing this thread

i dont agree with you ceasar, we should be looking for a good event,good match otherwise it would be a stomp.

so i made 2 new teams to make this more interesting. its been 6 years since this game released, i took 2013-2014 as mid year and new stars team made by players who started to play good after 2014. and old stars team made by players who was already playing good before 2013 also these guys should be playing this game actively until now so we can see some good match

New rising stars:

Superlili
Brian
Dr Doener
Gibby
Bendetto
R3D Ice
Sir Arthur
KilleR
Trebron
Virus(Menethil)

Old stars:

Arni
siemaforash
Razer
Cleric
Leroux
M
Peter
Rayden
Scar
Relaks

These are the ones that came to my mind first

NEW RISING STAR: Superlilli

OLD Stars: Superlilli

352ima.jpg

20160315184555_1dysha.jpg

NEW STARS

iUjCKF4.png
Anchor

iUjCKF4.png
Gibby

mcuat2g.png
Matafiks

WJuIBRL.png
R3D Ice

HKrs0t2.png
Sir Arthur

h19u6fj.png
Superlilli (Long runner)

h19u6fj.png
KilleR

Language_Polish.gif
lovca

h19u6fj.png
Waringham

bg.gif
Bruce

5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png

OLD STARS

EfQhJmo.png
Arni

HjyZky8.png
Bendetto

h19u6fj.png
Superlilli

h19u6fj.png
Majesty

HKrs0t2.png
Napoleon

CPa1Pyy.png
LeRoux

WJuIBRL.png
Shemaforash

uCNaT3a.png
Peter

HKrs0t2.png
Rayden

iUjCKF4.png
Blacktide

You know, when I look at the OP, I see Gibby's lists of old stars vs. new stars.  What I don't see is a request for others to post their own lists or to criticize Gibby's list.  Apparently he has contacted all the people on his lists and they have agreed to play on Sunday and Calamity has upgraded his coverage of the event to include new sounds, probably whining and farting sounds, so let's allow this to proceed in peace.

Lord Brutus said:
You know, when I look at the OP, I see Gibby's lists of old stars vs. new stars.  What I don't see is a request for others to post their own lists or to criticize Gibby's list.  Apparently he has contacted all the people on his lists and they have agreed to play on Sunday and Calamity has upgraded his coverage of the event to include new sounds, probably whining and farting sounds, so let's allow this to proceed in peace.

CastleAT_1914.jpg

Lord Brutus said:

So basically no debating or disagreeing or posting in any thread is allowed unless specifically stated by the thread creator?

The lists have been made, this is how it is going to be. Would it not be amazing if people though "**** it, its Gibby his idea so let him sort it out"

_Osiris_ said:
Lord Brutus said:

So basically no debating or disagreeing or posting in any thread is allowed unless specifically stated by the thread creator?

Don't make yourself more stupid than you already are Osiris mate.  :smile:

Gibby is trying to organize a little show match which will surely be enjoyable to see, no matter the players in. Maybe he could have choosen a better name for the tittle but whatever, people will always find something to ***** about and still he has been mature to take some comments into account.

Event of this kind will always be arguable for the simple reason that it's biased. Still according the players, we can have some top warband to see this weekend. That's all I ask.

If you think you can do better, as Brutus said, go make your own show match. So easy to sit there and critize when you couldn't gather half of the player he did.

_Osiris_ said:
Lord Brutus said:

You're a mong

Back
Top Bottom