[EU] Old Stars Vs New Stars - Show Match

Users who are viewing this thread

Hagrid been on pretty much same level for years now, just changing classes. Going on and off from native scene, playing really good sometimes (on lower level than wonwokie plays now tho) and sometimes not showing off at all

Killerbart said:
I would only count Gibby and Ciiges as "newstars" since everybody else on that team basically has wayy to much experience in the competetive scene to be counted as a newcomer.

I think there are other names like Grey_Warden,Fietta and a few others which had a much higher skill increase in way less time. Yes I know Fietta is not the most beloved person but you cannot deny that he is quite an uprising player for his "short" period of time in mount and blade warband

Matafiks and Sir Arthur are pretty new also.

Captain Lust said:
To be honest, doesn't matter who you get for new stars, the old stars team you've gathered is so much stronger.

For a decent old vs new, the old team should be made up of inactive wrecks like me vs the new stars.

Well I agree that the Old Star team is stronger, but a lot of them are quite inactive at the moment, so I expect with that in play the match will be quite close.

Captain Lust said:
To be honest, doesn't matter who you get for new stars, the old stars team you've gathered is so much stronger.

For a decent old vs new, the old team should be made up of inactive wrecks like me vs the new stars.
Doesn't mean it can't be close? Look at our team, looks pretty good.

You guys seem a little butt hurt that you were not chosen, Hagrid is a God and always will be. Yes i might play mercs, but atleast i can rek most of you, Bauglir, i dont even know why you're here.. you're an autist who can only hate... Go back where ever you came from you mong.

Hell Cat said:
You guys seem a little butt hurt that you were not chosen, Hagrid is a God and always will be. Yes i might play mercs, but atleast i can rek most of you, Bauglir, i dont even know why you're here.. you're an autist who can only hate... Go back where ever you came from you mong.
U can't talk to Bauglir the God like that

Back
Top Bottom