[EU] Old Stars Vs New Stars - Show Match

Users who are viewing this thread

There are a ton of sick players around at the moment, new and old, but when there are only ten on each roster it came down partly to who replied first. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get enough players so I started a wide search and the first to reply got onto the roster.

Doener was a mistake, as he should definitely have been on the roster given how incredible he's been since NC2015 - I would also agree that Vernon would deserve to be here. I'm not trying to rate players like in a list, this is just simply a fun show match. If someone really wants to play they are welcome to message me and I will see about squeezing them onto a roster.

Gibby Jr said:
Keller said:
So Wonwokie= New Star Team  :eek:
(Brian and Thorr are playing since 2011)

Please read the 4 paragraphs I took my time to write :grin:

I explained the criteria for being in each side; Wonwokie's roster is almost entirely players who are new to the scene, and given their performance I think some of these players should be on the New Star roster.

If you have other players you would suggest please tell me.

I still reserve judgement on wonwookie :razz: So far you have only actually beaten Freelancers last WNL who are considered a top team and considering your fixtures were not really that hard we dont have too much to go on :razz: I would still rate wonwookie top 6-8 ofc but im not sure that qualifies as new stars just yet

but gl with your match :grin: (not trying to be rude or downer!)

what is new star? guy who peaked recently or guy who started playing recently?

I would only count Gibby and Ciiges as "newstars" since everybody else on that team basically has wayy to much experience in the competetive scene to be counted as a newcomer.

I think there are other names like Grey_Warden,Fietta and a few others which had a much higher skill increase in way less time. Yes I know Fietta is not the most beloved person but you cannot deny that he is quite an uprising player for his "short" period of time in mount and blade warband

you dont have to add new guys who started to play this game in 2013 or 2014 just add ppl who started to play really good recently

for example; döner,superlili,virus

maybe killer for hadrig

Rayden_ said:
you dont have to add new guys who started to play this game in 2013 or 2014 just add ppl who started to play really good recently

for example; döner,superlili,virus

maybe killer for hadrig

Doener will be coming in for Shingen, if he wants to come. I was under the impression Superlilli has been good for 3+ years? I thought the same for KilleR. Virus could definitely be someone to come if the current ones can't attend - please keep in mind that the speed with which someone replied also affected whether or not they were put onto the roster as I wasn't sure that I'd be able to get enough people I asked a wide group. I was proven wrong, as many players who are otherwise inactive were happy to agree to come, or at least to try to, however as there can only be 10 it is very limited in terms of who can come.

This is just a fun event, if you weren't invited it doesn't mean I think you are worse than players who were, it just depends on whether or not I thought you would attend and whether or not enough people had already replied before I got to messaging you. I kept it to 10 players so that there aren't specs for the whole game - it should just be a fun match, and spectating isn't fun.

Hagrid is neither new nor good (enough - he's solid but not really on level that you're looking for).

Hippo, Fred, Motthe, Kane, Nomes, Colonel, Kiano, Grey Warden, Bruce all worth considering maybe.

Back
Top Bottom