Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lopezgdanny

Recruit
Summary: After raiding the first bandit hideout in the tutorial, there's a 0 people invisible bandit party, and the game crashes if you reach them.
How to Reproduce: Do the tutorial, and after the first bandit lair raid, an empty bandit party appears.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
T4qNIpS.jpeg

Computer Specs:
GPU: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (Gigabyte)
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.3713
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B360M DS3H (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1788GB KINGSTON SA400S371920G (SATA-2 (SSD))

I also said to radagos "I don't duel slavers" and beat all of their party before this happened.

Last edited:
The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file where it is taken just before advancing to empty bandit party?
Also, to help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Trying the workarounds for common crashes detailed here can also fix your issue. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We have fixed this issue! But the fix will require a new campaign and sadly won't work on your save. We will send the fix with the future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom