Elis' PnP: Contact me RE: Day One sessions!

Users who are viewing this thread

They tried breaking into a hotel room where they knew someone with (at the very least) knowledge of the supernatural and vague magic, when they are a bunch of normals. Hilarity ensued. Cado was beaten up by a bookcase, and Tuckles nearly got a crossbow to the face.

GAME TWO ANNOUNCEMENT:

Nipplemelter has had to drop out due to Real Life and such. I am currently in negotiation with Pillock, who showed interest earlier, as a replacement. As no-one has interacted with Nipple, and he had not yet completed his first session, I hope to be able to retcon this with a minimum of fuss.

If you need a replacement for either game 1 or 2, I am available and willing. (I know I dropped out of the first one due to not being able to be there on saturday, but I can be there more often now)

Just as a sort of Heads Up/Sitrep, all players have completed their Day Zero sessions, so you may PM other people IC without fear of time paradox, as well as posting messages to all in the IC thread. Just be sure to CC Elis for them. If you want to PDA message any NPC other than Alison, you can do so through me, just be sure to give a name (available by the descriptions in thread).

Next step is for me to give you all an end of day PM giving the results of your night actions and some other bits, but progress on those will be going slowly, as Switch is invading me for a week. I'll try to work on them a bit this week though, and I'll be free again after next weekend.

All players have now received their end of day PM. Now is the last chance to send in character PDA messages to either everyone, or individuals, by posting in the IC thread or sending them through CC'd PM before the next day starts. This may be useful to help plan the next part, whether for good or bad.

All players should PM me a rough summary of their planned actions for the morning, early afternoon, late afternoon and evening before the end of the 19th. This will allow me to work out who needs to have a session before who (In case two people go to the same place at different times), and who needs to have one at the same time as someone else (Two players go to the same place at the same time). While I understand your plans for the latter half of the day may change due to events earlier, it's still important to know the general ideas for logistical reasons. Otherwise this becomes a cluster**** to keep track of, we had one time paradox already, though thankfully minor. :razz:

SUMMARY: All players to PM me basic plan for the next day, broken down into rough timeslots. Deadline is end of 19th. Any IC PDA messages to PCs/NPCs to be sent by then else they shall happen on Day One instead.

First off, 18 hours and so forth.

Second off, those of you who feel like a little extra work, I have an entirely optional extra for you:

I was talking to Seargent, and he went through the character list giving his sort of initial feelings, opinions and such about each of them, both in character and out. I would be really quite interested in these, especially as I plan to do the full game writeup afterwards and they'd be a great help, but it's not an essential thing to do. I'd also be interested to see how these change throughout the game. :smile:

EDIT: Calodine is a big stinky deadline missing poo head and we should spurn him.

All PM orders for day one are now in, I'll be starting those sessions I can. Anyone who has a session relying on someone else has been mass PM'd to contact me regarding dates/times. Anyone else can have their sessions whenever, though it may only be a "half session" to allow for others to "catch up" in the timeline, as it were.

I hope to have all sessions done by either next weekend (unlikely due to time constraints and Uni deadlines approaching) or two weekends from now (more cautious, but more feasible date). You may now send Day One Morning PMs to other players.

A new application has unlocked on your PDA: Servant Status.

This contains a series of blank sheets to allow you to input the data on any Servant you encounter for future referencing.

Just as a heads up so people now what's going on:

I'm currently swamped under deadlines until the 22nd. I'm trying to get stuff done where possible, but progress is naturally slow. A few of the players have also apologised saying they're busy as well, which is completely to be expected. I can get back to working on this fulltime in a couple of weeks tops.

Back
Top Bottom