Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds a little too forced and "I'm the real victim here."

Not saying that in terms of the community at large being the victim; what I mean is, he's complaining about basic stuff that I can't really believe he didn't know beforehand and trying to make Steam out as betraying him. And also he's pissed that he can't revoke something people paid for, "Because it's my content." Not how it works. They paid for it, it isn't yours anymore.

Unlike a free mod would be.

He kind of is a real victim. Mod users and mod makers are both the victims of Valve's greed. But yeah, it does kinda read like a rant that basically boils down to "I'm pissed off because I didn't read the fine print".

Guys, guys. I figured out why Valve was suddenly being utterly retarded.

Nj9PC.png

Basically yes, because at this point, the people actively digging for conflicts of interest in the media and emailing the advertisers don't even use vocal channels like twitter and youtube unless they have something to dump or share.

Basically all you have visible (if you're not one of the people digging, emailing or maintaining the archives) are vocal people who somehow integrated GG into their social life's outlook in a full fundamental Islamist's "Allahu Ackbar".

It seens like Gaben doesnt know everything that happens with steam

Remember the Hatred controversy ? that he himself had to put the game back on greenlight because steam removed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom