Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kocken! We are hiding in the barn! Come on!

No. I will not hide. *Einherjar_Kocken has charged the entire enemy team by himself*

He would have slain all the archers playing with one strike of his mighty axe, then paralyzed everyone else with the magnificence of his beard just as you say Eirikur.  :wink:

I'm to new to have met KOcken while he was playing actively and I never got a chance to actually see him or hear his voice T_T

I've been a member for over 2 years, how old is this guy!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94E4FtDnlGg&t=2m23s

Kocken(talking about his beard), Gule(modding the game), Eirikur(playing as an archer, see the 2 minute mark in the video) and me(Ulf!) sitting on TS during the Beta.

My one regret is that I didn't make more random videos or recording from TS and Warband. So many great memories, moments and members lost to time. :sad:

sotamursu123 said:
crazyboy is an autobot i knew it.

You have no proof!  :evil:

qqK0J.png

Hello Einherjar!

I thought we had a great time in the practise match today, I particularily enjoyed the one round we managed to beat you!

I've come here mostly to apologise for the behaviour of certain members of our clan-war team. The way they acted was completely unproffesional, childish and 100% uncalled for. I guarantee you all they won't be seeing any clanwars with us for a very long time again.

You guys beat us up, all hands down. Congratulations on your victory. I most sincerely hope you will be able to ignore the rascal comments from certain Niflheimers, rather than judging us all for the behaviour of some few.

With love. -Teh Norsk.

Ps; Feel free to contact me in steam if there's anything you wish to talk about.

Úlfheðinn said:
m1tchell23 said:
poor sportsmanship from you guys in my opinion, calling us hackers wont be having any matches in the future if i have anything to do with it.

35ch1qc.jpg

Now I really feel like I missed out on something special.  :cry:

Damn Beer ! I feel like tonight i missed the only chance in my warband life of being called: HAXX GUY !

Don't worry nippleheim master !

HugMe said:
arrow wasn't helping. Calling me a ****, telling me to leave before the match has even started...
Folms i apologies that i gave you a hard time during the match, but you shouldn't have taken any of it serious!
you know i love you! you will always be my special target..

Úlfheðinn said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94E4FtDnlGg&t=2m23s

Kocken(talking about his beard), Gule(modding the game), Eirikur(playing as an archer, see the 2 minute mark in the video) and me(Ulf!) sitting on TS during the Beta.

My one regret is that I didn't make more random videos or recording from TS and Warband. So many great memories, moments and members lost to time. :sad:

Great video, always enjoy watching and listening. Who is the Swede at the 03:30 mark? I recognise his tone but without spoken-English, no luck.
Edit: Is it Nagl? He was on a really ****ty internet connection for a loooooong time.

Norsking said:
Hello Einherjar!

I thought we had a great time in the practise match today, I particularily enjoyed the one round we managed to beat you!

I've come here mostly to apologise for the behaviour of certain members of our clan-war team. The way they acted was completely unproffesional, childish and 100% uncalled for. I guarantee you all they won't be seeing any clanwars with us for a very long time again.

You guys beat us up, all hands down. Congratulations on your victory. I most sincerely hope you will be able to ignore the rascal comments from certain Niflheimers, rather than judging us all for the behaviour of some few.

With love. -Teh Norsk.

Ps; Feel free to contact me in steam if there's anything you wish to talk about.

It's appreciated, thanks.  :smile:

HugMe said:
Mitchell leave it. Half of our team was raging, my commander decided to shout at me because I had to leave, is this faire? Plus, arrow wasn't helping. Calling me a ****, telling me to leave before the match has even started...
Lol, you're such a joke kid.

Hmm, I realized later when I saw Corey's Steam message. I just don't appreciate the nerve of guys you fought coming here after being rude in a match and acting smug yet again. Props to Norsking for being the bigger man for them, though.

Harkon Haakonson said:
Hmm, I realized later when I saw Corey's Steam message. I just don't appreciate the nerve of guys you fought coming here after being rude in a match and acting smug yet again. Props to Norsking for being the bigger man for them, though.

To be fair it happens.

Even if a clan in general tries to keep calm/collected all it takes is one or two keyboard warriors to run their mouth's and everyone looks bad. There were one or two scrimmages where the something happened to us, problems arose and the actions of a couple of members poured fuel on the fire and things got out of hand. (Though of course there are no good excuses for such things to happen, especially during a friendly match which is supposed to be friendly).

Norsking apologized, so as the vodka fueled old timer I am satisfied(looking back on things I have long since realized that winning is rather unimportant, so long as you are drinking and having a good time.)

If anything it simply was funny and more of an indirect compliment for all of you playing than anything else(anytime you kick so much ass the other team starts trying to call you for hacking you are doing something right as we used to say during my time of playing BF2  :wink:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom