Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell leave it. Half of our team was raging, my commander decided to shout at me because I had to leave, is this faire? Plus, arrow wasn't helping. Calling me a ****, telling me to leave before the match has even started...

m1tchell23 said:
poor sportsmanship from you guys in my opinion, calling us hackers wont be having any matches in the future if i have anything to do with it.

35ch1qc.jpg

Now I really feel like I missed out on something special.  :cry:

HugMe said:
Mitchell leave it. Half of our team was raging, my commander decided to shout at me because I had to leave, is this faire? Plus, arrow wasn't helping. Calling me a ****, telling me to leave before the match has even started...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_5uVdy5YmA

Folms no, it doesn't matter if the clan was raging it isn't fair or right to go and accuse us of hacking, this has ruined any form of respect I had of your clan.

EDIT: and if your leader yells at you for having to leave, then leave the clan in my opinion...

m1tchell23 said:
Folms no, it doesn't matter if the clan was raging it isn't fair or right to go and accuse us of hacking, this has ruined any form of respect I had of your clan.

EDIT: and if your leader yells at you for having to leave, then leave the clan in my opinion...
Folms should get the custom title clanhopper imo

I'm gonna take this through to the council if you don't mind. It's quite funny actually, besides I think he meant autoblock. And crazy, yeah pls stop using auotbot plsplsplspls  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom