EGIII Development (v0.95e PATCH)

Users who are viewing this thread

Awesome items and I love the brutality of the fighting. (And the sheer gall that some troops survive 100+ damage!) But I've been playing for around an hour now and I've had about four crashes. Three in battles and one when I was just gonna quicksave my game, in case it'd crash. :razz:)

FrisianDude said:
Awesome items and I love the brutality of the fighting. (And the sheer gall that some troops survive 100+ damage!) But I've been playing for around an hour now and I've had about four crashes. Three in battles and one when I was just gonna quicksave my game, in case it'd crash. :razz:)

reducing amount of corpses and/or texture quality seems to help with crashes.

Firstly, very cool mod, a big thank you to all those involved. Just a couple of noob questions. So, Army of the dead... within the 1st minute of playing i ran in to these guys who promptly steamrolled over me and my farmers  in a wave of fire... Was not expecting them! Are they killable?! Whats the story behnd this? (or is that revealed in game). Just wasn't expecting a fantasy twist to the medieval setting.

Now its been a long day and i'm probably being a bit thick but how dio i install the latest patch? when i extract i to the Expanded Gameplay folder it just creates a new folder wirhin it rather than overwriting the existing files.

thanks

Heh... the story behind them is revealed when you die in battle. :smile: I.e they're soldiers that lingered after death.

Saint of Blood said:
http://zailin1957.mybrute.com
Oh lol, I clicked. Made an account called 'teshni' and fought your brute. T'was like, I hit your guy 5 times with a dagger, 8-10 damage, you hit me once or twice for about the same xD. I think, yay I won. You are down to 10%, your guy switches his [some weapon] for a club and hits me for 44 damage. 22 Damage. BOOM.

>_< Awesome little game.
Servitor

alhoon said:
Heh... the story behind them is revealed when you die in battle. :smile: I.e they're soldiers that lingered after death.
Why'd you need to spoil it? Just let him die and he would have seen it himself. xD

Dark-Soldier said:
:?: How do you get charms? :roll: I died and want to stay in the world?Any one can tell me how to get the charms i need?

Well for Charm of Regeneration you need 3 thropies battle,war and epic and you exchange them in town...

Secound is Charm Of Fear you get them from Bear Clan Leaders so Migrating Bear Tribes and try to kill them all in one battle dont press TAB key...

And Death Ward you need to kill this Fallen Army about 49 Fallen Ones and 1 Perished One...get about 50 archers for Perished One his evil dont even come close to him...

Hm i think i forget about something...

gregor_y said:
Dark-Soldier said:
:?: How do you get charms? :roll: I died and want to stay in the world?Any one can tell me how to get the charms i need?

Well for Charm of Regeneration you need 3 thropies battle,war and epic and you exchange them in town...

Secound is Charm Of Fear you get them from Bear Clan Leaders so Migrating Bear Tribes and try to kill them all in one battle dont press TAB key...

And Death Ward you need to kill this Fallen Army about 49 Fallen Ones and 1 Perished One...get about 50 archers for Perished One his evil dont even come close to him...

Hm i think i forget about something...

Thx for telling me :grin:
I got almost the charm of reg but need war trophy so i need to kill a war party?Sorry being nooby on this but i just started playing. :mrgreen:
fix:eek:h and i already finished the undead army and won but probelly i forgot the death ward and then i continued alot of other battles and won lot of things and now i need to start all over again i think  :cry:

Dark-Soldier said:
Thx for telling me :grin:
I got almost the charm of reg but need war trophy so i need to kill a war party?Sorry being nooby on this but i just started playing. :mrgreen:
fix:eek:h and i already finished the undead army and won but probelly i forgot the death ward. :cry: i need to start all over again i think :sad:

Np...actually battle and war trophies are easy to find kill amy of 50-150 men and should drop not always but drops epic is more rare dont matter what you kill just make sure their party size is 50+...

Forgot the Death Ward? it prodobly dident drop its not easy... :smile:

You got Charm Of Fear?:smile:

not yet,it would be easy but tommorow i will,so there are other undead armies?Hope so

Added later:eek:h now i have charm or reg and death ward but i do not have fear still i don't get any and when i got all charms what will i do next to be alive again?

Tip:eek:h now to live on earth more days i take off skull helmet and put normal helmet return to map and walk for couple of seconds (do this when said spirit grows weaker,example:10 days more)then i put on the skull back on and walk in map for few secs(now spirit is back to 11 days)

Oh and if lets say you have 10 more days and do the helmet thing(maybe also workd with other fallen equipment) and back to 11 and do this again it won't go to 12 but its good to do this every night(in game)and its like it stays more then 20 days :grin:

A note to people who are looking for epic trophies; the easiest way (at least for me) to find one is by raiding caravans. I've had 2 epics so far, from raiding 6 or so of them  :razz: Or, maybe it's just luck.

Scythe said:
A note to people who are looking for epic trophies; the easiest way (at least for me) to find one is by raiding caravans. I've had 2 epics so far, from raiding 6 or so of them  :razz: Or, maybe it's just luck.

Its not luck you can get epic faster from 50 man party than from 100+ man party no idea why...also pillaging bear tribes give epics..

Egh, my M&B always crashes in siege battles at random times. Last time it crashed was when I used warcry

"unable to lock vertex buffer" or something it says

srry some of the things i read confused me, its an alright mod, i still give u kudos on the great improvements to Armour and such. but the undead army..y are impossible to defeat? they just one hit ko everyone.

They're supposed to be very hard, but it seems that they're not so very hard to defeat when you have got a lot of archers. Most notably, Rangers of Reyvadin.

Servitor said:
Most notably, Rangers of Reyvadin.

CHel said in one topic they going to be nerfed so archers wont own the whole field...kinda funny even cavalary no chance agains wall of archers...

Back
Top Bottom