E3 2014 - it's that time of year again

Users who are viewing this thread

PoisonCourtesan said:
GoW 4?

How much do you want them to whore out the series? Ascension was bad enough and the story had a pretty nice conclusion in the third installment, it's time to lay it to rest.
How about a new Prince of Persia, there was rumours of an Egyptian spinoff. Now that would be interesting.

That's true, I actually never went in for Ascension past the demo so I couldn't say much for the full game but I still enjoy the games so I wouldn't mind seeing a next-gen version.

As for Prince of Persia, they'd have to go back to Sands of Time-era gameplay and puzzles for me to be remotely interested. I loathed the reboot.

Odyseuss said:
Shadow of Mordor
I forgot about that one. I'm...interested in it. It doesn't look amazing, but it's interesting for now. However, if they want $50-$60 bucks for it when it comes out, I'm not gonna buy it unless there's a sale. It just doesn't look that good to me.

They released a lot of new info and videos of it at E3. I wasn't excited originally, but it has me intrigued now.

It is a rape of LOTR lore (mortals cannot go into that shadowplane and wraiths are absolutely not friendly among other things), has a cliche story (good guy gets revenge) and has a mechanic that looks like a direct rip-off of AC's eagle view. I don't see the appeal.

Not a huge fan of Tolkien but I'd be even more appalled if I was.

I've always been a fan of the Uncharted series and the new one looks half-decent.

I just saw that they've finally announced GTA 5 for PC.

I never had any problems running GTA 4 but I know a lot of people did. Hopefully this one will be better optimized.

Ubsilon Xeforian Cioss said:
I was waiting this thing for many years. :cry:
I played the crap out of Battlefront 2, so I really hope they make Battlefront 3 the best it can be, because I'd love to have a really good Star Wars game that's designed with today's technology.

The only game I'm interested in seeing is Pillars of Eternity. And they're only doing closed demos.

1048638027_1380798328.png

Arvenski said:
Elite: Dangerous E3 sneak peek: start at 11:13. http://www.gamespot.com/videos/e3-2014-elite-dangerous-developer-demo/2300-6419611/
YAWN!!! Long overdue...

EDIT: Honestly I'd rather keep playing X3:AP Things like going into stations and manually docking was tiresome in X2.

Computica said:
Arvenski said:
Elite: Dangerous E3 sneak peek: start at 11:13. http://www.gamespot.com/videos/e3-2014-elite-dangerous-developer-demo/2300-6419611/
YAWN!!! Long overdue...
I'm hoping that Elite's gameplay strength will be in the exploration and the social play (clans and such). For example, finding some perfect star system somewhere deep in the galaxy where nobody else knows about it, and then building your clan's secret base there and making war on other clans and NPC's from there. At least, that's my dream.

Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus Alpha is the greatest thing ever shown at E3. Ever.

GTA V on PC is also pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom