Dukes and Mercenaries : weapon expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

luigi

Squire
Hey I am back and ready to take my mod to the new version.
Though this will be a hell of job for sure.

Don't expect it to come soon. Don't expect it to be like the last version.

At first I will release it as a weapon expansion for modders , where my first job will be to adapt the scabbards to my swords- as it involve some animation work, and with my poor knowledge of it,it will take some time.

So any help is appreciated and I repeat that all of my stuff is free, as long as you give me credits.

Cheers !

Hi everyone !
It has been some time since I have worked on this mod, partly because I didn't have much time. I am still trying to find a way to make it more interesting though, trying to improve its look and the balance of troops but my skills at modding don't go further than this.
I am still waiting the next version of M&B, but like everyone I am controling my patience by playing at all those new mods, trying to find something new or beautifuller.
Call it narcisim, or self sufficience, but my own mod is the one I prefer above all the others...But it needs sooo much improvements.

Again I ask for some help.

I need some courageous, intuitive workers and Python experts...

I only want to include Janus Arena mod, for now, changing the fighters equipement with my own weapons and helms (and the Pope's armors) to give it more gameplay option.

I don't understand why, but I have a lot of problem trying to understand how Python works. 

Any other ideas that you think you can help me include are welcome.

Help me   

New version 4.0 here https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=190
it adds The Pope' s armors meshes and texture and some variations on previous items made with this new texture
Vaegir and Swadians use those armors
You can now start as a Dark Knight
There are more polearm users in the armies, they form the core units
and  of course there is a lot of new items

thanks to :

The Pope for his great work he let me use
Yoshiboy for his tutorials
Chel (where are you man ?) for his horses and armors textures and his help

everyone interested in my d&mitems.brf can use everything they find there for their own mod. But for the others brf and textures, contact their creators.

version 3.8
:arrow: it adds new items
:arrow: low level arquebusiers now fight with daggers instead of estocs and swords
:arrow: new armors  and horses textures by Fisheye and Chel (thanks a lot boys  :grin: :grin: :grin:)
so its now a heavier file than before

:arrow: you now have, right at the beginning, a new hero in your party corresponding to the path you chose

what I need :

weapons and armors:
new armor textures and meshes, based on the 1400-1500 centuries. SO I want to have half plates and gothic armors.
new arquebuses meshes

edditing:
someone to change the weapon racks of most of the armorers we found in the game, adding my creations instead of the Vanilla's one

someone to make new Khergit towns and camps using Fisheye's tent meshes (thanks to him  :grin:)
Also the Khergit have to be  a new joinable faction

All comment are appreciated !

dmfight2.jpg
dmfight1.jpg
dark2.jpg
dmfight3.jpg
khergit1.jpg
dark1.jpg

Screens
760408b2.jpg
bff0d01d.jpg

salletmaul.jpg
pigfacemace.jpg

bastardshowb.jpg
bastardshow.jpg
greatswordsshowb.jpg
greatswordsshow.jpg

You can raid villages, towns... in the 1066 Norman Invasion mod.

Maybe they can help ya out  ya hear!

Ok I'll ask them. But maybe something more personnal for this mod will be nice, otherwise its purpose will be uninteresting.

Any comments are welcome !

nerver seen this bug before...

you probably have a problem with direct 3d but I'm not the person to help you in this, sorry.

If it happens to a lot of people I will try to fix it but it never happenend to me.

Luig

Looks good. Lol, I like the helmets.

Any chance you would be interested in making armors for this mod?

Basically I need different armors based on animal designs - wolves, boars, bulls etc. It's based on the books by Michael Moorcock.

dagorkan said:
Looks good. Lol, I like the helmets.

Any chance you would be interested in making armors for this mod?

Basically I need different armors based on animal designs - wolves, boars, bulls etc. It's based on the books by Michael Moorcock.

Saddly I can't animate armors for now, only make the meshes. You should ask other for that.

I love Elric !
If you want weapons for this mod, just ask. I can make them easily if you show me some sketches or reference. Your map is in french. Parles-tu français ?

Alpertunga said:
exe and spear i look last time  but  i dont see crow helemt si thıs real ?

I'm not sure I understand...you mean you don't see the crow helmet in-game ? or just in those screenshots ?

Ah ah ! :grin:

In history you had a lot of decorations made for the tournaments and the joust. Knights were wearing those helm, not especially for fighting but for parades and celebrations.
Anyway they look cool in-game, especially when a horde of swadian knights wearing them run after you.  :razz:

luigi said:
Ah ah ! :grin:

In history you had a lot of decorations made for the tournaments and the joust. Knights were wearing those helm, not especially for fighting but for parades and celebrations.
Anyway they look cool in-game, especially when a horde of swadian knights wearing them run after you.  :razz:

whıc country use in history britons , italy or other but i know not use turks  :grin:

whıc country use in history britons , italy or other but i know not use turks  :grin:

You're right !
Turcs had a no use of those helms. They probably had their own decorative helm and armors but not of the european kind.

Back
Top Bottom