Dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

This is probably the most coherent dream I've had in ages, and it weirded me out how uncanny it was.

I dreamt that I was in the mountauns on a windy forest road with some villas on it. It looked a little like Chernarus from ArmA 2, and that's exactly what we played, but in real life.
The organiser was this cockney woman. Me and a bunch of other oeoeple I didn't know played a team deathmatch sort of deal with vehicles and weapons but it was all simulated so nobody got hurt. I grabbed a DMR marksman rifle and did some sniping and countersniping and I was pretty good at it. Then I stumbled upon this one villa which had old giant dolls clothes and a real-sized dolls house. I asked the cockney woman about it and she suddenly wanted to join in, wearing the dress. Then my mum showed up with a sewing machine and wanted to fix up the dress. I dressed up as a victorian orphan for some reason while the cockney woman was getting all excited about the dress.

Then I went into another villa near the respawn, amid teammate cries of "what on earth is he wearing?", and came upon one of Migos, I think it was offset. He told me about a cybernetic program he was working on. I listened intently and suddenly realised that the real life game of ArmA wasn't real, and that I was sitting at a computer playing it while offset talked through a TV in the same room, which all my cousins were watching.

Offset described how this game of ArmA was not simulated, and that all the bodies and injuries were real. He showed some footage of the injuries which I only saw from the corner of my eye, since it was on the TV and I was on the computer. I could hear my cousins' cries of "OOOOO!!!" Whenever they were shown these images.
One video in particular showed Rich Homie Quan in one of the villas, getting utterly obliterated by a large swinging metal beam, smashing his skull instantly. Offset had clearly set this experiment up. Later on, Rich Homie Quan got shot in the chest by an A-10 warthog, vapourising the entire lower half of his body. He crawled back into the villa where Offset tried to gather the poor man's organs. He scooped up his spleen and intestines, but as the video went on and time passed via jumpcuts, it became clear that Quan's body was disintegrating. I kept leaning over from the computer to watch the TV. It was horrifying. By the end, only Quans head remained, eyeballs hanging out, spinal cord exposed, brains leaking. Offset then took the remaining mess and began to operate on it, fixing it into a cybernetic replica of the original body. The result was a cyborg which looked human, and this was the avatar which got used in ArmA II's combat again and again and again. The End.

This dream was bought to you by:
- Seeing an image of three women dressed up as the Migos.
- Reading a manga about abused girls who get turned into brainwashed cyborg assassins by the italian FBI.
- Watching some very well done and borderline uncanny "GTA in real life" videos
- Wanting to play ArmA but deciding to go upstairs instead.
- Thinking about a cockney school librarian who I need to email soon.
- Reading about a visual novel set in Italy.

I've never had a dream so transparent about its influences. All of these things happened the day before.

We had a guy that played solitaire during EVERY SINGLE LECTURE over the course of two years. Unsurprisingly I didn't see him for final year.

He also wore sandals, what a ****.

sandals and not paying attention to a SINGLE lecture
oh that's me but without flip flops
becuz lectures are the most inefficient way to disseminate information
mostly inaudible, given by professors who would rather focus on their research and just have to do it because of tenure requirements, taught too slowly, and you can't return to a previous slide if you missed something.
galaxy brains read lecture slides and listen to recordings in 2x speed.

Am i the only one who have very violent and disturbing dreams?
I recently had a dream where i attached 2 guys to a car and drove around town with them hanging on the street getting bruised and wounded.
Had a dream where i flogged with a roman scourge 3 young thugs and poured salt water on their wounds afterward.
Had another dream where i executed with a machine gun a few prisoners of war during a American-Canadian war.

Had also dreams where my family and me were victims of torture too.
Had one where a bunch of neo-nazis entered my grandma home while we were eating and took us at gunpoint outside where they brutally beat my grandma and shot my grandpa and then one of them sodomized me while calling me a race traitor.

EDIT: had also a recurring dream where I'm contacted by a demon who keep saying that he own me and that i am his *****.
In one of them he chased me thru and a labyrinth and raped me when he caught up with me.

Serpent Of Eden said:
I recently had a dream where i attached 2 guys to a car and drove around town with them hanging on the street getting bruised and wounded.

Batman did this to the Flash recently in an evil parallel universe.

Back
Top Bottom