Dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

zJU5v.png

I had a very beautiful dream but also weird

A old Brazilian YouTuber that used to do Minecraft let's plays but felt out of relevance started doing videos of his 'mansion". I went into a neighboring town and there I saw a van empty, inside of it there was like a filming set just like the Youtuber s mansion, and behind of it a big ass building just like the one he would film

Then I took a bus home and my best friend was there doing jutsus near a black lsdy, he was probably drunk but he did say he wasn't high and confirmed by making the lady smell his jacket.

We then went to a park that I had previously dream off and a lot of people I knew were there. There was a girl who was my girlfriend ( not the one I am dating now irl ). I hadn't talked to her in weeks to the point my friend had to remind of that. I was also having a case with her best friend

I went and talked to her and she still seemed to be ok with me and had feelings and all, which I replied with go with the flow. Then my old physics teacher started singing some song saying "winners won't go home tonight" and it all faded away and I woke up

It was a cool dream but it confused me

My cousins were talking about bra sizes and I suddenly remembered this insane recurring dream I had when I was about four years old, which eventually bled into my daydreams and became a game i used to play.

/!\ Proceed with caution. This is probably the worst thing I've ever posted and it's all true. /!\

I once had a dream that my best friend in nursery (ages 3-4) used to boast about sucking his sister's breasts. This might have been something he actually said in real life but I can't remember. So I had these recurring dreams about these grotesquely long breasts that hung in the air for thousands of miles, floating like chemtrails from London to Edinburgh, with my minute spec of a friend on the ends of them, hanging and sucking for dear life. The dream ends with my friend's sister coming down the road with the breasts dragging behind her like parachute cords. I've always remembered this dream, but I almost forgot about another one I used to have.

The other dream was about some evil spirit which possessed the breasts of every woman in the world. They would come alive and strangle people. As in a lot of my dreams back then, I was given a special power which allowed me to defeat these spirits by cutting off the breasts with my eyes. If I channelled all my mental energy and then blinked hard, an invisible sword would come crashing down and cut a woman's breasts clean off. Sometimes they would grow back instantly, but most of the time it ended them for good.

What's really weird is that I used to do this in real life too. If I saw a woman with particularly large breasts I would blink hard to cut them off. When I got to reception (age 4-5) I was doing it not only to my teacher (who was quite portly) but to random women in the street. I don't know when I stopped doing it, but knowing me at that time it was probably over a year. I had odd habits that lasted for ages.

This pretty much proves freud was right and that I was a mentally ill child from birth.

I had an extremely vivid dream that I'll probably make a few drawings of.

I was teaching in a school in north London which looked like my old secondary school. 4 wings, 4 corridors linking them all up, and 2 floors. The only difference is that the whole thing was made of wood. All the rooms and stairwells had a dark mellow quality to them since the sun was always low in the sky, despite it being summer.

I went to a library after school ended to get some essential books i was short on. The library was on top of a sort of shallow concrete quarter of a hill with half a dozen winding carved staircases leading up to it, and tons of hipsters sitting on them reading and eating. There were oak trees everywhere. This library was a round tower almost ten storeys high with the same dark wooden interior, and an exterior spiral staircase linking all the floors.

I went to the top floor which also happened to be the most luxurious. It was styled like something from a 1970s university with wood panels and geometrically patterned carpets. the roof was an intricate glass dome.

Before I entered, I noticed two men in suits waiting at the door. One was looking through the open door, a "spotter", the other standing behind it holding a flick knife against the door. They both had the same tattoo. Yakuza assassins. I knew if I stuck around I might end up being a witness and they might have to do away with me. They hadn't noticed me yet, so casually turned around and then ran. I finally got to the concrete staircase and sat down to catch my breath. A middle aged guy sat next to me and asked me what books I got. I didn't say anything at first, then whispered "Yakuza" in his ear. He got the idea.

After this I kept running, all the way until I got home. A group of guys, mostly black Caribbean and way more muscular than me, were on their way home from somewhere, strolling in the street. I told them about the Yakuza assassins, mentioning that the unarmed one was probably a spotter, and that the knife the other guy had used was probably only for combat (I don't think such a knife even exists. I'll draw it and see). Someone said "this guy knows his stuff about assassins", probably semi-ironically. Another of the men called the police.

Then some of their girlfriends appeared and we went to the other end of my road where all the trees are. The sun was setting. I talked to somebody about history for a while, and another guy was telling me how one of the girls here was a "munt", i.e. a girl with a voluptuous body but a plain face. Some of the guys started picking up their girlfriends and swinging them around. Then the goat appeared.

I was leaning on a motorbike when somebody poked my forehead. I turned around to see a dark brown hairless llama teetering unsteadily on two legs. It wore a denim vest with some Jamaican flags on it and a bandana. After giving me a bro-embrace, it went around the whole street shaking hands and fist-bumping people for what seemed like ages, all the while nobody could stop laughing. Suddenly it charged at me and knocked all my clothes off. Some of the guys were pretty angry at the llama but I had already run inside.

My house was empty and quite dark since all the curtains were closed. I opened my bag and found that I had bought touhou figurines for some reason. I put them on my bed and stared at them, wondering when on earth I hhad soend money on those, or if they belonged to the middle aged guy I saw earlier in the dream. Then the young woman the guy had described as a "munt" came into my room and the dream ended.

You skipped a part in the end. :razz:
The "munt" is someone you know or even related to, but your conscious may have censored parts that show a clear connection because it's shamefur. And you are lusting for her. I'd also bet it is a recurring wish fulfillment dream sequence.

I had a very weird one last night.
Details are pretty vague (well it's a dream) but as far as I remember it started with me in the kitchen of a house (I knew it was my house/my parents house, despite the fact it wasn't a house any of us had ever lived in) in what appeared to be a family or social gathering. I noticed a freshly roasted chunk of beef on the counter, I cut a slither off and munched it. Then my mother informed me that I probably shouldn't have done that, and said I should take another look at the "beef". It was actually a whole human leg (a very muscular one, like an anatomy specimen that's been stripped of fat) and I start to taste what I can only imagine a preserved cadaver would taste like (imagine a strong smell of formaldehyde with a whiff on dead people if you've never studied anatomy).
Can't remember much of how it progressed to the next stage, but it turned out there was a pile of body parts in the garden and the police were called. My dad was missing. The body parts added up to one human male, minus the head and penis. I think my mum identified them as being my dad (there may have been some uncertainty as to this, I don't really remember).
Again not sure how we got there but the next thing I remember is someone who looks quite a lot like my dad (actually at this stage I think he looked exactly like my dad) strolls into the house (this time it actually looks like my parents' place) and is apparently surprised to hear we think he's dead, but just smiles upon hearing the news that there's a now mysterious pile dead-person-parts in the garden. I give him a massive hug. At some point I start getting very suspicious of this "dad" who I think killed my dad in order to impersonate him for whatever reason, so eventually I end up confronting him (after looking around for an easily concealed and handy to use knife) and he pretty much admits to it, smiling as he does so. Mutual violence ensues, I stab him in the throat (I think repeatedly) and then turn on the hanger-on/dogsbody he brought with him (I think this guy just appeared in the dream at this point but I knew he had been there all along or something) and I cut his throat, I'm not sure if this was in a fight or as he was running away, I think I started to question that as I woke up and now it's very unclear.

So yeah. Anyone know how to psycho-analyse that ****?

Edit:
Oh yeah, at some point between the police turning up and the fake-dad turning up I went around to the house and found my mum had been roasting all of the body parts, I asked why and she couldn't really explain. I was under the strong impression she'd gone a bit mad.

Dreamt that I was in a very sparse, foggy version of my local neighbourhood (ain't that original). I was upstairs in my house during a party when I noticed two more doors than was normal. I opened one of them and found a letter about sentient androids trapped in a computer, and a recording of them screaming in terror.
I found a computer terminal in the other room and broke them out (somehow). They materialised out of thin air and I realised this was the cast of Nier: Automata. I snuck them through the party and out into the road, then had to go to work.

I took some children on a school trip to an abandoned concrete wasteland and I was attacked by avian robots, so the androids came out of nowhere and killed all of them. I got this uneasy feeling that something was wrong, and they told me everyone was an android and that we were all trapped inside computers. I phased through dozens of different realities and suddenly me and the children materialised in a bus stop on a usually busy road, and had to get home (which was the opposite direction to what was normal). A bus appeared and we got ready to board, then suddenly the bus drove off with only me and a couple of others. I told the bus driver to stop but it turned out he was a robot. The other children were running after the bus but by the time we reached the second stop, we were too far ahead.

I got out of the bus and fell onto the grass verges. We were in the countryside, but with not a tree in sight. I got a text message from one of the android which read "<3". Then I lay down and decided to watch BigMooney's fallout 4 let's play series on youtube. For the last few weeks he's been using the mysterious stranger perk whereby a 50s detective randomly shows up and gets hits on your enemies. But this time it was one of the androids, limbs stretched out across the screen like a spider, and it scared everyone half to death. I woke up.

I had a brief, strange dream last night- more of a nightmare I suppose. I was aware of being in the role of a small boy in a book, and knew that the vague gist of the book was that the boy would be raped or viciously abused by a man; that type of grim story of a boy's life going on into adulthood, I think. For some reason it was called The Witch's Scream. The start of the dream was very mundane, all I can remember is passing through a few rooms where there were other boys, cannot remember much detail but the rooms were not realistic, more like a vague cartoon or computer game wooden barn type construction internally (though the ceiling was lower, a normal flat ceiling). Anyway, what I remember most vividly was being led towards a garage in the back yard of a house (terraced house I think) by a fair haired man with an almost blank expression on his face, but with a very slight, unhappy smile on it. I knew that I was now in the care of this man, he was my guardian. I felt unease at this point but not a great deal, though I wasn't surprised when something awful happened (it soon did); it wasn't so much as like being there as much as just being on the shoulder of this boy.

The garage in question was a small one, not much bigger than a shed really, an old fashioned brick garage with wooden double doors that each have some glass panes at the top (big enough to fit a small car in or a lot of tools, fellow Brits will have seen this sort of garage before in towns). It was late at night and cold, and the yard we were in was enclosed by brick walls on all sides that I could see (house must have been behind me, presumably). The man approaches the doors, reaches one hand into his coat/cloak and then very suddenly whips around to face 'me'. He is holding what appears to be a butter knife, but he immediately starts using it and it functions like a pair of scissors and my fingers are instantly being chopped off. The look on his face when he span around to face me was horrible, an openly evil expression that filled me with dread and a strong sense of how horrible it might be to be at the mercy of such a person. This was the end of the dream.

I got a two-parter on the same night!

Part I started off with the mysterious disappearance of a little girl (I think) in London, the last in a series of disappearances with no logical explanation. Something was off, so experts were brought in to assist directly by order of the PM of the UK (who was a lady whose face I found familiar, but definitely wasn't Theresa May)..I was one of the experts, though I couldn't tell you what of.
We started our investigation and quickly uncovered a sinister angle to it. It would appear that the missing people were being sucked into some sort of a cavernous, hellish world, with the lines between us and "hell" occasionally blurring and opening a portal. At one point I got given a Range Rover (with the wheel on the right) that I didn't feel very comfortable driving; afterwards, the investigation led us to an unnamed banana republic. The friendly dictator of the banana republic got involved and was helping us throughout.
The other experts were several rather different people, which of course led to "clashes of personalities", but the only one I remember properly was an irritable, athletic young woman with a short temper, who may or may not have been a "dimensional physicist". Though we couldn't really stand each other to begin with, we gradually warmed up to each other over the course of these harrowing events, and eventually fell in love.
In the end, we managed to close the portal (it was in the banana republic), but the missing people could not be retrieved and were presumed dead. Me and my new girlfriend drove off in the Range Rover -- I let her drive, since I didn't really want to, which was a great mistake, as she found great joy in putting the pedal to the metal at all times, including inside cities. Right at the end, I almost got us in a crash, as I started kissing her whilst she was driving. God, my dreaming self is stupid...

The sequel, Part II, took place a couple of years later, but most of the principal characters were the same. My wife and I (we'd married recently) were in the banana republic, and the dictator was persuading us to build a villa there. We weren't that certain. This tranquil existence was interrupted by a call from the PM of the UK, asking us for aid again. Apparently the portals had opened again (and there'd never been one single portal to begin with!), but this time some guy had escaped from hell. We rushed back to London and found the guy, who'd lost his right hand. He told us of what this hell was like, but apparently there were circa 300 people living there in squalid conditions. The path to escape was extremely dangerous, and he was the first one to make it out alive. After a couple of sub-plots that nobody really seemed to care about (including one about the numbers "6" or "666" being something related to something about these portals), we decided we have to go to hell and close the portals from there, so we gathered the few people we'd selected for the expedition and went to the Russian embassy in London -- you see, the Russians had had a dimensional "blurring" open in their basement, but had managed to stabilise it, because they had a secret high-tech lab there. In front of the basement, we found two women, who were talking about 666 and were begging us to take them with, so they can help and end this hell (one of them had green skin and a weird hat, because she was apparently a "goblin"). I'd seen the résumé of the film, so I knew that we were missing these two ladies, and we took them in. Then the PM knocked on the door of the embassy...

And I woke up. *sigh*...

Swadian Knights flashbacks?

“I wake up in a cold sweat, it was the third night in a row that I’ve had that damned dream, the same one every night. Replaying the battle that ended my service in Jarl Jock’s Warband forever. Those cursed raids on the Swadian frontier, the loot was good, yes, but our greed for spoils and lust for blood got the better of us and our warband ventured further and further into the Swadian heartland, where rich wines were pressed and fat cattle grazed.

Gods the screams. The Swadians, they had been waiting for us at the next village, as we approached torches in hand, a volley of crossbow bolts flew towards our line, felling so many of our huscarls. Dirigun, Faarn, Mariyarr, all dead in moments, blood splurting from their pierced necks, and if they didn’t die there, they certainly did soon after after our own men trampled them in our bid to escape. But we were surrounded, the Swadians had burst forth from every stable and grainery, swords in hand and vengeance written into their hearts, seeking to cut every one of us down. We stood no chance, those of us who fought were cut down by the knights. Those who ran only found soon enough that a man can not outrun a horse. Red, red was everywhere. Red Banners, Red Tunics, Red Knights. Blood, blood it was everywhere. A Swadian Knight, pulling a sword out from the ribs of a huscarl, turns his gaze upon. His eyes, they were as red. And looking right at me. With that I fled amidst the wholesale slaughter of all those I called brother, looks of betrayal cast upon me as the dying and wounded begged and pleaded for me to help them. Tears filled my eyes, but I ran, forsaking them so that I might live. My breathing becomes heavier, it’s hard to breath, The air was thick with blood, I can’t breath, I need air, I Need Air! My helmet is stripped off and I fall onto the floor heaving, unable to get ahold of myself. I can’t bring myself to stand, I can’t do this anymore..It’s too much, too much too much!. I can’t...

And I see a shadow overtake my broken form, it’s the knight, his face expressionless but his eyes, they are looking at me. He wants to spill something on the blade of his sword, and I know that it is not with the burgandy wines of Suno. It is my own blood. And a blow to my head sends me into the abyss.”

DYSTOPIAN said:
I had this dream recently where I was underwater in a pond and I opened my eyes. At first I just saw the "seafloor" of the area with its rocks and plant life. Then I saw one body and I literally remarked to myself, "oh wow there is actually a body down here" for some reason. But as I kept floating (somewhat uncontrollably) I began to see a ton of bodies and they looked pretty real. So many I was surrounded and eventually hit them I guess, I don't know because that's when I woke up. It was **** horrifying.

Dreamt we had a dog and that later we were also dogsitting a friends dog (she doesn't have a dog either) and he ended up eating my dog. Swallowed him from hindlegs to neck so the head stood out of the mouth. As I entered the room the cannibal bit together and my dogs head fell to the floor, bloody.

I then proceeded to put down the friends dog and woke up.

Back
Top Bottom