Resolved Dragon Banner quest stuck at 2/3

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah same here! My save prior to accepting the quest from the guy is like 3 hours before and i really dont have the energy to do this all over again haha. not right now anyway.
Hope Tale Worlds fix this soon!

If you have a save from before you finished meeting all nobles you can use the console mod to retry getting the banner pieces.
I used the command storymode.complete_banner_investigation

Using that Nexus mod, there is the command campaign.list_active_quests and campaign.complete_active_quest that you can use to solve this. if you have a broken save, just raid the bandit camp, execute the command, and "pretend" that it all worked normally.

Someone found a fix ! BEFORE finishing seeing all the nobles, go next to Marunath, the bandit hideout is there, clear it, then finish seeing the nobles and talk to Arzagos, the hideout will respawn, and when clearing it you should have the Dragon Banner piece.

My guess is that the "normal" hideout without the banner piece inside doesn't update when you talk to Arzagos, so you can't loot it. If you clear it first, the "banner piece hideout" can spawn properly.

Hope it works for you all.

Having the same issue. I noticed when clearing the non-bugged hideout in my game that I had to do the hideout twice before it gave me the banner piece. Weird bugs relating to pre-existing hideouts like you suggested, perhaps.

Found a temp solution

Enter this command: campaign.complete_active_quest Assemble the Dragon Banner
And Enter this for Arzagos: campaign.complete_active_quest Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos
Then Enter this command: storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests 1
And Viola Profit <3

Note Ya Need The Dev Console Mod

Last edited:
Same here, this quest is broken. I tried reloading a save and doing Arzagos hideout only, before going to Istiana, still not working. Istiana's hideout seems to work fine though.

Anyone managed to pass this quest or is it the same for everyone ? It's breaking the storyline.

I passed it. I'm not really sure what I did different though. Talked to both, cleared one hideout, then the other (Arzagos' second). Granted, this was before 1.0.1, so maybe something in 1.0.1 broke it?

Found a temp solution

Enter this command: campaign.complete_active_quest Assemble the Dragon Banner
And Enter this for Arzagos: campaign.complete_active_quest Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos
Then Enter this command: storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests 1
And Viola Profit <3

Note Ya Need The Dev Console Mod

Doing the third command the console reads: "Cheat Mode Disabled!" and the active quests in the questlog keeps empty
What to do?! I found no "enable cheat mode" or similar command by now

\\edit: obsolute! open the “engine_config.txt” \\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs and adopt the 0 value in the "cheat_mode = 0” line to "1".

Last edited:
I passed it. I'm not really sure what I did different though. Talked to both, cleared one hideout, then the other (Arzagos' second). Granted, this was before 1.0.1, so maybe something in 1.0.1 broke it?
Maybe it was fixed with the latest patch yes, someone told me it was even though I haven't seen it in the changelog. Can anyone confirm ?

You are a SAINT! I've been digging deep trying to resolve this issue but did not discover the command to begin the kingdom quest. Now with that filling the gap I can carry on :smile: I ran some tests earlier today about having your own kingdom, people state that you cannot yet I've been successful in a new save. The only bug I ran into was a CTD upon opening your kingdoms page in the encyclopedia, other than that I've come nothing but success. Will add further info if discovered.

Doing the console command doesn't give you the item though so you can finish the quest? Therefore you never get the option to create your own kingdom or am I missing something?

Doing the console command doesn't give you the item though so you can finish the quest? Therefore you never get the option to create your own kingdom or am I missing something?

The item doesn't exist, it's just a numerical value. The command works, just make sure you enable cheat_mode in the engine_config file first.

Using the dev console mod i think worked for me. I got the quests to make my own kingdom now at least, which is really all i wanted.

Back
Top Bottom