DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

• RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

Votes: 101 43.9%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

Votes: 24 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

okay so i finally have played for a few hours. i have to say i really really like the mod for the feel of it. the map is really good and the weapons are very nice. however i am having a rough time in the beginning. it seems that just about all renegades are faster then me in the campaign map so i end up fighting ridiculous amount of looters and such  and get captured a lot. is it supposed to be like this?

also any update on when the fix for the whole i own pretty much everything in my starting area is going to be? really kills the mood..

other then that this is probably the best mod (both concept and gameplay) that ive played for both m&B's. thanks again for all your teams hard work!!!!

Well first want to say fantastic mod. GABRILDURO and the rest of the team did a great job with this. I was enjoying it a ton even when I was kicked to my desktop a number of times. I have since fixed the problem with your help. The Windows XP boot file fix worked perfectly. I haven't enjoyed a mod this much in a long time. I would love to see the Diplomacy mod working with this mod.

Anyhow I can't wait to play the updated version with a United States map. This is my favorite age so it really is a joy to play, keep up the fantastic work.

- Flint

Len said:
Compagnies franches de la marine.
Alan I really want that hat!
How about the Marquis de Montcalm can I get that uniform at the Store?
DSC000085.JPG
Lenny, pls now settle down, you already got what you asked. We will surely consider this one too, but we cannot start creating things on demand all the time.
I am sure you understand :wink:

Trajano said:
Hi Gab,

Good to see you decided to move this to its own thread.
I've been following your mod since the beginning, I'm really fond of this historical period, never posted in your old Brytenwalda section though.I've been quite disconnect for a while and was wondering whether if you launched the updated version with the new map.My name is Héctor, 32 from Spain, please count me up as supporter.P.D.: My personal situation is similar to yours; job, wife and 30 day old baby, I must say I'm absolutely impressed you can spare some time to get this going... please keep up the good work.
Holà amigo!!! Nice to see Idibil spanish friends!! Bienvenido y muchas gracias por las palabras de amigo y de comprension!!! I liked your post a lot, and felt you really understanding. :smile: :smile:
Honored to have you in my supporters!
ciao gab

xXW4RFR3AKXx said:
This is indeed  one of the best mods i have ever played. I would perfer this over mount and musket any day.  :mrgreen:
CIAO AND THX. :grin:
MMMMH, THEY ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS, REALLY. AND IN THEIR FIELD THEY ARE THE VERY VERY BEST, IF YOU ASK ME!
LET S HONOR THEM, ACTUALLY WITH AN HURRAY!!
FOR M&M HIP HIP HURRAY!!! ....AND THX FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE SO FAR!!

CIAO CHRIS. MY COMMENTS IN CAPS (everybody knows that, already!!!! :grin: :wink: )
keno i had a hard time with it to... go to the top of the page and click help> posting basics > bulletin board code. if your trying to get and image scroll down a little until you find images and make sure you out the right code in front. it took me a couple tries today but i finally got it
AND YOU DID A FRIGGEN GOOOOD JOB, MATE!!! I LOVE YOUR PROFILE MORE THAN MINE. GOT GOOSEBUMBS, REALLY.
....REMEMBER THE ALL THEATRE GETTING UP WHEN MAGUA GOT FINALLY KILLED!
(well, we are bloody hot headed Italians, you know?! :wink: ) BRAVO!!
good luck!
last_mohican said:
okay so i finally have played for a few hours. i have to say i really really like the mod for the feel of it.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL.
the map is really good and the weapons are very nice. however i am having a rough time in the beginning. it seems that just about all renegades are faster then me in the campaign map so i end up fighting ridiculous amount of looters and such  and get captured a lot. is it supposed to be like this?
YES, IT IS STILL ABOUT THE MOVIE AND REAL LIFE AT THOSE TIMES.
TRAVELLING ALONE WAS REALLY DANGEROUS AND....SCARING, RISKING TO BE GOT ALIVE, EVEN WORSE.!!!
also any update on when the fix for the whole i own pretty much everything in my starting area is going to be? really kills the mood..
SORRY, DIDN T GET THIS....POOR ME. MAY YOU SAY THAT WITH VERY EASY WORDS? :grin:
other then that this is probably the best mod (both concept and gameplay) that ive played for both m&B's. thanks again for all your teams hard work!!!!
WHAT IS REALLY AMAZING IS THAT AN OLD DUMMY ITALIAN LIKE ME WAS ABLE TO "TRANSMIT" WHAT THE MOVIE DID, TO ALL THE PLAYERS.!!
THX AGAIN AND I PUT YOUR PIC UP ABOVE IN SUPPORTERS OPTION PIC. IS THAT OK? I JUST ADORE IT!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

waswar said:
Hope you don't mind me with a signature for your otherm od I made :oops:
NIIIICE! AWSOME!!!
IT IS TOO SMALL, THOUGH. PLS SEND US THE ORIGINAL, COULD BE WE WILL USE IT.
AND DESCRPTION/ARTIST TOO PLS.
CIAO & THX
GAB

flint3099 said:
Well first want to say fantastic mod. GABRILDURO and the rest of the team did a great job with this. I was enjoying it a ton even when I was kicked to my desktop a number of times. I have since fixed the problem with your help. The Windows XP boot file fix worked perfectly. I haven't enjoyed a mod this much in a long time. I would love to see the Diplomacy mod working with this mod.Anyhow I can't wait to play the updated version with a United States map. This is my favorite age so it really is a joy to play, keep up the fantastic work.
- Flint
CIAO FLINT AND THX, REALLY. NICE WORDS!!!
IT DOES HAVE THE MAP OF AMERICA NOW!! GO DWLD....HA HA HA ...AND PATCH IT TOO.

Alan De Soison New Patch uniform

HAlloo Gab..halloo Team..hallo all supporters :eek:
I'm Making a New Patch uniform for 1755 old frontier v.2.5 and done now,
1. add all uniform with large cuffs now
2. add ammo box to all uniform
3. fix wrong flags name and wrong uniform name

uniformpatch.jpg

4. bonus: General Montcalm uniform
generalmontcalm3.jpg

Ciaaoooooo........ :wink:

Alan De Soison said:

HA HA HA ...I SAW YOU "LURKING" AROUND, ALAN. I CAN SEE PEOPLE WATCHING THE FORUM IN REAL TIME, HE HE.
GOOOOD JOB, MY TRUSTED MATE!!!
FOLKS A BIG HURRAY TO MY DEAR ALAN, PLEASE
:grin: :grin:
                                    HURRAY FOR ALAN!!!!!

ps Alan, did officer have the strap on chest too? Or you just cannot remove it??
PLEASE TEST YOUR PATCHING WORK WELL, ALAN. THEN I WILL GLADLY UPDATE!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Kiriel said:
Trugarez gab , i have a few idear about the troop tree and also to increase the game experience
Like the possibility to expand village to town, just  like the mod custom settlements for mount and blade used to offer.
HAH, I D LOVE TO DO THAT AND MANY OTHER THINGS....THAT S WHY I NEED AN EXPERT IN MODULE_SYSTEM. BUT NOONE IN MY TEAM IS HANDLING TO MEET WITH YOUR FRIEND!!! :twisted:
Also know you imput the cheat menu from Brytenwalda.
On the history side it would be nice to have the right name of the general and so on.
Also if you agree maybe we could start a thread with hero submission it think thaht would be nice .
WHEN MAP WILL BE OVER COMPLETELY, I WILL PUT THE RIGHT NAMES, FOR SURE.
Breiz ma bro !!!
THX FOR QUICK ANSWERS, ALSO TO SOME ....JERKS!!! HAH.....

GABRILDURO said:
Alan De Soison said:

HA HA HA ...I SAW YOU "LURKING" AROUND, ALAN. I CAN SEE PEOPLE WATCHING THE FORUM IN REAL TIME, HE HE.
GOOOOD JOB, MY TRUSTED MATE!!!
FOLKS A BIG HURRAY TO MY DEAR ALAN, PLEASE
:grin: :grin:
                                    HURRAY FOR ALAN!!!!!

ps Alan, did officer have the strap on chest too? Or you just cannot remove it??
PLEASE TEST YOUR PATCHING WORK WELL, ALAN. THEN I WILL GLADLY UPDATE!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
hihihi.thanks Gab,
do you want me to remove the strap only for officers? I can remove it if You Want.  :grin:
but i think the officer was still using a straps
yess.. I just test it for 2 hour and it work well... :roll:

GABRILDURO said:
Kiriel said:
Trugarez gab , i have a few idear about the troop tree and also to increase the game experience
Like the possibility to expand village to town, just  like the mod custom settlements for mount and blade used to offer.
HAH, I D LOVE TO DO THAT AND MANY OTHER THINGS....THAT S WHY I NEED AN EXPERT IN MODULE_SYSTEM. BUT NOONE IN MY TEAM IS HANDLING TO MEET WITH YOUR FRIEND!!! :twisted:
Also know you imput the cheat menu from Brytenwalda.
On the history side it would be nice to have the right name of the general and so on.
Also if you agree maybe we could start a thread with hero submission it think thaht would be nice .
WHEN MAP WILL BE OVER COMPLETELY, I WILL PUT THE RIGHT NAMES, FOR SURE.
Breiz ma bro !!!
THX FOR QUICK ANSWERS, ALSO TO SOME ....JERKS!!! HAH.....

Your welcome Gab kicking useless jerks is always a pleasure , actually its my favorite sport lol
Also i know a few thing are about to be add in the mod ,
but i'll try to bring up new ideas to enhance the game-play.
I will be glad to communicate with the Python Language guy but i know pretty much nothing about it .

Alan fantastic work on the Uniforms.
Nice to have the Marquis uniform.
I was wondering if the French Marines will feature later ?
I know you can buy a uniform at the store.
How about the summer version:
Love that hat!
CompagniesFranchesSummerDressDM102010Col.png

Fusilier, Summer Dress, Compagnies Franches de la Marine, Canada 1750s

ajolin said:
Chao GABRILDURO!  :grin:
you got yet another supporter right here my (new) Italian friend  :cool:
im only 15 but i can edit maps, tweak a mod, etc, only thing i haven't worked out is making models :roll:
From the US. for all you other American peeps my beloved Green Bay Packers won the super bowl!  :razz:
OOH SORRY, I SKIPPED YOUR POST.....GETTING TOO MANY!!
VERY VERY WELCOME YOU TOO!! USA, BUT  WHERE?...
IF YOU HAVE TIME AND WILL TO WORK FOR AN OLD WHICKED ITALIAN LIKE MYSELF....I D GLADLY THROW SOME SCENES REMAKING TO YOU.!!
BUT I NEED U TO BE PRECISE AND AVAILABLE. ...INTERESTED??? :wink: :grin:
IF YES, LET ME KNOW!!
(hoping the signature works some day)

Edit: Got it to work!

First, congratulation for the re-release of this mod!!

This mod have make me a happy man today.. at last i can play as American Indian once more!! I still remember playing the old version.. i must say this one is a major improvement  from the previous version!!

Once again, congratz and thank you!!!

EDIT:
Alan De Soison said:

uniformpatch.jpg

generalmontcalm3.jpg

wow! when will you release it?

SirAndre said:
First, congratulation for the re-release of this mod!!

This mod have make me a happy man today.. at last i can play as American Indian once more!! I still remember playing the old version.. i must say this one is a major improvement  from the previous version!!

Once again, congratz and thank you!!!

EDIT:
Alan De Soison said:

uniformpatch.jpg
generalmontcalm3.jpg
wow! when will you release it?

minggu ini sepertinya,
kita mau mengeluarkan patch baru beserta patch seragam yg aku bikin ini ..udah selesei sih..cuman mau aku test dulu sebentar..okee..okee..hihi..makasih yah :wink:

Back
Top Bottom