DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

• RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

Votes: 101 43.9%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

Votes: 24 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ruina said:
One of the best mods I've ever seen.. regardless it's beta:smile:
All hail GAb!!! Alex, 33, Ukraine Can't wait till it become released:smile:
Uhhhmmm.. Where can I download the patch fixing the castles ownership? :roll:
CIAO ALEX. AND WELCOME!!!
GO HERE TO PATCH, OK?
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2547
ps follow instructions!!! :wink: :grin:

Gabrilduro how do you take screenshots and paste them on the forum?
When I click insert image I get

"Vive la France!"

Len said:
Gabrilduro how do you take screenshots and paste them on the forum?
When I click insert image I get

"Vive la France!"
ciao Lenny!
Same story as with signature. Upload image on image shack or similar, get the code for forum and paste it :grin:

Compagnies franches de la marine.
Alan I really want that hat!

How about the Marquis de Montcalm can I get that uniform at the Store?

DSC000085.JPG

Hi Gab,

Good to see you decided to move this to its own thread.
I've been following your mod since the beginning, I'm really fond of this historical period, never posted in your old Brytenwalda section though.

I've been quite disconnect for a while and was wondering whether if you launched the updated version with the new map.

My name is Héctor, 32 from Spain, please count me up as supporter.

P.D.: My personal situation is similar to yours; job, wife and 30 day old baby, I must say I'm absolutely impressed you can spare some time to get this going... please keep up the good work.

Trugarez gab , i have a few idear about the troop tree and also to increase the game experience

Like the possibility to expand village to town, just  like the mod custom settlements for mount and blade
used to offer.Also know you imput the cheat menu from Brytenwalda.

On the history side it would be nice to have the right name of the general and so on.
Also if you agree maybe we could start a thread with hero submission it think thaht would be nice .

Breiz ma bro !!!

hey, new to forums although i read them alot. would like to be a supporter of this mod as i also love the movie Last of the Mohicans and have waited a long time for a mod like this. Ive already voted so i guess all i have to do is introduce myself and hope my signature worked because i have no idea how to really get an image on the signature ha. my name is chris from new jersey, us. and i want to thank you guys for you hard work in creating a mod like this!!

Always a pleasure to see new people  :razz:

I have found a picture of the regiment called royal deux pont created unfortunately in 1757

But a regiment called "regiment de la reine" could feat
yrktn09_400a.jpg

arton278.jpg

o-French6b500.jpg

Chao GABRILDURO!  :grin:
you got yet another supporter right here my (new) Italian friend  :cool:
im only 15 but i can edit maps, tweak a mod, etc, only thing i haven't worked out is making models :roll:
From the US. for all you other American peeps my beloved Green Bay Packers won the super bowl!  :razz:

(hoping the signature works some day)

Edit: Got it to work!

keno i had a hard time with it to... go to the top of the page and click help> posting basics > bulletin board code. if your trying to get and image scroll down a little until you find images and make sure you out the right code in front. it took me a couple tries today but i finally got it

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom